chapter 5 (you'll soon know what i mean)

hyunmi pov

i was now with my manager,manager from where i work ofcourse.he said he treat me for lunch cause he was in a good mood.eventhought its weird but i find it cute,his name was jeon wonwoo btw,if you ask how he look lik- -wait.a.second you know how he look like's don't ya?.he was damn hot.im lucky*smirk*.

"hyunmi shi gwenchana"

"d-dae,im just wondering around,you know hehehe.btw why did you bring me in such a nice place to eat lunch?"wait? 5 star restaurant?.

"oh,it just nothing,nothing special" ouch!,that hurt.he just said that its nothing special.

"eo,arasso"i said faking a smiled.

while wonwoo focusing on the menu i rolled my eyes and murmured something,cause wonwoo didnt even give me a little glance or saying anything on me but my frown face soon change into a shock face on what i saw.my eyes widen when i saw jang mi with extremly hot guy!.i keep staring at them like there's no tomorrow.

i wanted really bad joining her with that hot guy.who is he btw? they look really happy,i hope they're nothing,i mean nothing special like what wonwoo has said earlier.

"hyunmi-shi"

"o-owh,mianhe,i was ju-

"who are you looking at?someone you know?"

"yeah i just found out that my bestfriend were here,with a damn hot guy"why did i said that?? that's emberassing.

"hot...guy?"

"my mistake haha-ha forget it"is it me or what? that i just saw wonwoo send me a real sharp stare in the eyes.but he quicky snap out of it and ask my order.

"i'll have steak with mango juice"after wonwoo gave the waitres our order and walk away.it become a to....tally damn awkward silents.

your pov

we eat silently...really awkward and all.

"so,you comfortable now?"

"to be honest not really si- mingyu i mean,yeah not really" he just chuckle and stare at me.

"what is it?why are stop eating?"

"im full"

"but you just ate a little,how can you say that you full?"

"lunch isn't my style excatly" he said honestly.

"but why are you having lunch today?"

"can't you see?"

"w-what?"i said suttering.why did i even sutter!.he was kind weird right now i guess?.he's up to something.

"im trying to be with you.no one else from the office,only with you alone"he said smirking as he rest his chin on his palm looking at me like im the food.what the,how was he expact this to be alone with me when we're in a restaurant.but come to think about it,excatly he's right there's no one else except a couple of bussines man having their lunch silently in here.this place is quiet.

"haha-ahah,dae arasso,i know what you mean,since im new in your company so you have to make sure that im really suit or not to work with you,right?"i said confidently yet,its very awkward..

"you think so?,well...will see,you'll soon know,what i mean"he said and smirk as he bit his lower lip again,like the bad boy one,if you can picture that.

Author note

How was it? well look's like wonwoo are joining this story.

sorry for:

*lame chapter?

*english

*typo

*and others

vote and comment