Elemental-Elves

The Main Elves aren't the only elves, who have survived The Elemental War. There are also The Sun Elves and The Moon Elves, also known as The Day Elves and The Night Elves. I want to meet all of them, at least the high-ranked ones.  

Beledith taught me all about The Elemental-Elves, but I must say, their history is quite complicated. Beledith told me an interesting fact about The Elemental War. In history books, there is a quite simple story: the lower ranks of Elemental-Elves couldn't beat all of the demons, who were attacking them. The Main Elves, who knew about that, fought the demons easily and gained victory.

 Beledith thought, that this was true, but now, she thinks it is just a lie, made in hurry. She has a different version about this: there was one powerful demon, who suddenly attacked and The Main Elves were too surprised and weak to kill the demon. Then, when everyone lost hope, werewolves came down from the mountains and got rid of the demon. But that brought shame to Elemental-Elves. They were very sublime and they didn't have a good relationship with werewolves, vampires and other magical creatures. To cover it all up, they made a small lie, but people believed them. Why? They were high-ranked and mighty, they gave orders and stood above them all. Still, there were some who saw through those lies, but they were silenced quickly. Beledith didn't tell a soul and she survived.

Now, a new generation of elves is sitting on thrones. They only know the false version about the war. Beledith thinks, that all of this is going to recur. I hope, that the new generation isn't so supercilious. I haven't met them, but something tells me, that they are not like their parents. Perhaps it is just my imagination, maybe not, who knows?

I am still working on my language, but I have gradually developed. I can already say simple phrases like "Hello!" or "How are you?". I believe, that soon I will be able to speak The Wizard Language fluently.

One question still lingers in my mind: who is Beledith? I don't know anyone, who knew about those lies and survived. Is Beledith really just an  innocent witch? It will take a while for me to figure out, but in the end, I'm sure it will be worth it.

"Melanie!" Beledith called for me from the corner of the sitting room

"*Ezdren, Beledith?"

"Could you please get me "The History of Elemental-Elves" and "The Language of Magical Creatures"? Also, "The Book of Wars" and "Royal Families" would be useful.

"Sure, but why do you need them?"

"I just wanted to do some research, but I can't do research without books, can I"

"No, not really, but here they are."

"**Zagen, Melanie!"

"Beledith, do you suspect something?"

"We all have our suspicions, but I just want to confirm something."

"And what if you're wrong?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't read the boooks, so ***zendrei naimen ezmeindeitte." She calmly stated

"Make sure that you get some rest then, I don't want  you to overwork yourself."

"Sure."

"I noticed that we don't have much wild mint left in your herb drawer, so I'm going to the forest to get it."

"Be careful!" 

"You don't have to worry, I will!"

I ran out but slowed down quickly to close the front door. On my way to the forest, I met Tristan and we exchanged a few words. After that, I continued my path. 

Wild mint only grows deep in the forest. In the village, Beledith's house is the only place where you can buy it. Noone else is willing to go this  far to the forest just to pick wild mint. Beledith and Tristan believe, that soon we  will have to go to the mountains to pick it, but I don't agree with them. I think that there is plenty of wild mint left in the forest. Actually, I'm using wild mint for an excuse. I just want to come to the forest. It is beautiful here, yet mysterious at the same time. I haven't seen many animals around here. It feels like I'm not the only person coming here. I haven't got evidence, but I'm certain, that someone is here, in this forest and that someone is blandishing all of the animals. I will find out who he is, but I do not know if talking would help. Being in the wild made me understand that if I want to get my way, then I will only achieve it by doing something. Just like Tristan likes to say:"If I don't stand for myself, who will?" I didn't understand the meaning of his sentence at first, but now, it is cristal clear to me.

During my silent discussion with my mind, I hadn't realized, that I had lost sight of the right path. In shorter words - I was lost.

*Ezdren - Yes

**Zagen - Thank you

***Zendrei naimen ezmeindreitte - I do not know