The Beginning (Rewriting T^T)

My name is Masaka Namikaze I'm Minato's little brother and was putted on Team Minato. During the Third Shinobi war I lost both of my closest friends Rin and Obito leaving me with my best friend Kakashi. People say I look alot like my older brother... but I lack the skills that he possess which made me a little jealous of him but I still care for him and love him as my big brother.

When I was little people was always cold to me and treated me like scum.. but I don't blame them, I do have a monster sealed inside of me (will be explained in the near future about Masaka's childhood). During my younger life of a Shinobi I started to make friends and started to become someone, someone that can help other's and protect the village from harm. I also started to open up to people being cheerful around people that I know and my friends... however those time's are over now.

On one fateful night. The village was attacked by a demon fox known as the nine tails. That's when everything that means to me is now gone, leaving me shattered, full of pain and sorrow. I remember that night forever as long as I'm alive, those words that came out of my big brother as life left his eye's. I could tell he was in pain and all I could do was watch like a helpless child. My brother's last words was "protect Naruto and I'm sorry". After those word's left his mouth tear's began to roll down my cheek's as I walk over to the new born baby.

From that point on I made a promise to my brother and Kushina that I will take care of their child even if I lose my life and forever walk in the darkness. I'm Masaka Namikaze and this is my story.

(This is just the introduction)