The note

A/N :
HershE_101 Thank you so much for the cover! I really love it hihi
Yuna Pov

"Oh god I never thought I would be this hungry" I said with my full mouth.

V chuckled.

"Eat how much you want " he smiled while watching me eat.

V told me that I've been in coma for 3 weeks and so I was pretty much starved.

When I said that I wanted a pizza he bought me one and after that I was still hungry so he ordered more and more. And so here we are sitting in the kitchen ,me eating pizza and V watching me with a smile plastered on his face.

Awww isn't he cute? He told me before to tell him anything what I want and he would buy it.

"What have you been doing? Or how did this happen?" I asked referring to me being in coma.

"I don't know it just happened..after we ..eh yeah um kissed we somehow fell asleep later on and on the next morning you didn't wake up. I really was worried Yuna...i didn't know what to do... I felt useless"

No . You were the one who saved me from coma. I smiled.

"Why are you smiling ?" He asked.

"Nothing" I smiled again.

"You can tell me you know"

"Nahh I don't want to tell you " I said innocently.

"But V?"

"Yeah? "

"We kissed?" Awww he is blushing. It's okay when I tease him ,right?

"Y-you don't remember? " he stuttered. Of course I remember your lips on mine

"Uh...no..I'm sorry " I said, trying hard not to laugh because his face was priceless.

I smirked.

"What now?" He said pissed. Uh someone is angry~

"Would you mind to show me again?" I asked looking deep in his eyes.

His eyes widened and then he smirked.

"You could just tell me to kiss you, you know?" He asked me amused.

"Hey! Don't judge me I just wanted to try my acting skills" I pouted.

"Okay okay I'll take it back" he chuckled "then let me help you to remember " he smirked.

Before I could reply he leaned in and kissed me.
His hands wandered down to my waist so he could hold me closer and I put my arms around his neck.

It was another gentle and passionate kiss we had.

How much I missed him. The feeling of his lips on mine just felt so right.

"I missed you" I said.

"I missed you too" he said and I smiled against his lips.

We pulled away and afterwards we sat on the couch, me on V's lap and his arm around me.

We cuddled for a while just when I broke the silence.

"Where are the others?"

"I don't know " he said.

"You don't know?"

"Yup"

"How come?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well ..they let us have some time alone to clear things out" he answered.

"What things?" I asked back.