chapter 3 the rude awakening

Rigby's POV

It was the next day.... I was still asleep I didn't want to stop thinking about.... Her..... I kept thinking about last night until I heard screaming in my ear. I woke up... Startled. I looked up and it was Mordecai.
"Dude get up!!! Benson has been yelling for us let's go!!!" Yelled Mordecai running downstairs. I quickly got up and followed the startled bluejay outside to where Benson was standing.
"Oh look who decided to show up....." Benson said as his gum balls turned red.
"You slackers were supposed to be here AN HOUR AGO!!!!!" Yelled Benson getting even madder.
"Sorry Benson. We would've been here sooner if a curtain raccoon wasn't asleep thinking about Eileen all night!!" Yelled Mordecai
"I'm sorry that I have a girlfriend and you don't!!!" I yelled fighting back.
"Alright that's it!!!!" Yelled Mordecai as he punched me repeatedly. I got up weakened but I was still ready to kick some bluejay booty! I scratched him with my sharp claws and watched as my best friend bled.
"Hey Rigby..... I know something that.... You don't...." Said Mordecai as his breath shortened
"Oh yea? And what's that?" I asked eager to know.
"This!!!" Yelled the bluejay. He then put me in a lock that could kill me in an instant. I tried to break out but it was too late... My eyes shut and all I could see... Was darkness.... I couldn't move... I figured that..... My life was over....