Day Five- Kissing

A/N well I was excited to see what this chapter was going to end like xD Also, some chapters are going to be based off of Season 2 and Levin being older and everything changing in Phoenix Drop! So, that's this chapter! Enjoy!!

I lay on the grass staring in the sky. Phoenix Drop is not the same but it's cozy and what Aphmau said...

Home.

The sun is high up and the clouds drifted by, creating little pictures as I pick them out. I hear footsteps heading toward me and I sit up to see Kawaii~Chan. She looks the same but can't believe that Dante has a daughter?! Crazy to think...

"Hi Laurence~Kun! Kawaii~Chan saw you here and Dante~Kun said that Laurence~Kun should come to Kawaii~Chan's and Dante~Kun's house while Aphmau~Senpai is with Levin~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan smiles. Hey, she might talk in third person by she's very caring and a kind heart.

"I'll take the invite" I smile.

"Oh! Really! Dante~Kun will be happy to hear! Follow Kawaii~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan waves over. I follow Kawaii~Chan down a gravel path and leading toward a stunning two story house.

"Wow.." I stand in awe.

"Oh! Brendan~Chan and Dante~Kun built the house while Kawaii~Chan was helping others in town" Kawaii~Chan says. Our little town has grown so big and tight while we vanished.

I have had a hard time getting the thoughts wiped out of memory. I just can't believe...15 years...for Levin and Malachi and then just...15 minutes for me and APHMAU?! ...garroth...

"Laurence~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan asks, my thoughts fading away.

"Sorry, I was just thinking to myself" I say.

"Well, come on in Laurence~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan says, pulling me in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...garroth...garroth...please tell me this is a dream I can't wake up from...

After I ate with Dante's family, I headed back to the same grass spot that I laid in earlier, comforting thoughts flow.

I hear footsteps again and sit up and I see Aphmau looking at me like I was a wild wolf, going to jump. I lay back down and she sits cross legged beside me and looks back up at the sky.

"Laurence, do you ever think of the stupid things you've done in the past?" Aphmau asks.

"Of course. I think of how I was wrong and Garroth has--"

"Laurence..H-He had risked his life for us.."Aphmau trails off. I sit up and I turn my head to meet her eyes. Hazel brown.

"You're still beautiful..even sometimes if I say something embarrassing about you but the truth is, its true, Lady Aph--"

"Please..Laurence..I'm not someone anymore of high respect. Call me just..Aphmau" She replies, looking back up at the sky.

"How? You are my world! I risked my life for something and not nothing! Garroth risked his life for you because he loved you and finally said it before we returned. In Garroth's and Mine's book...you are our everything..." I respond. She smiles, a smile I see clearly everyday.

"I love you <3" I mutter under my breath before I kiss her and she kisses back.

SO KUTE! *fangirls are going mental xD* this was too cute and I love Laurence when he uses words that you say "PREACH!" or "SLAY!"

Well, thanks for reading Day Five of 30 Day OTP! well see you tomorrow BYEEEE

-P