Day Twenty-Four- Making Up Afterward

A/N this chapter will be following behind the last chapter, Day 23 duh. SO READ THAT CHAPTER!!! Anyway, enjoy!

I reached Aphmau's house and my temper lowering. I turn to see if Garroth was there but instead it was..

Aphmau.

"Aphmau, I can--"

"You don't need to explain..."She trails off. I look in her eyes and something is off. "I-I'm sorry Laurence...I didn't mean to kick you out and tell you that harsh. Will you be mine again?" She sighs.

I smile and walk over to her. I grab her tight in my embrace and whisper in her ear, "Yes.."

She giggles and wraps her arms around my neck and we hug for a while I guess.

We talk for a while then Aphmau heads inside the house leaving me outside. Also with Garroth in a bush. "Laurence. What happened now?" Garroth says, looking at his surroundings.

"We're better and we are dating again" I smirk.

"UGH! The only time for my chance and she acts really really creepy! Not fair!" Garroth grunts, storming up the stairs up to the safe haven. I run after him, laughing like crazy.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I laugh.

"Yes..." he puffs. I laugh even harder. "LAURENCE STUPPP!" He yells.

"Okay! I'm trying!" I laugh. Well, I'm just happy Aph and I are better then ever before <3

*speechless*

-P