Chapter Four - Photo shoot time :)

************************************************************************************************************

As promised here is a very thoroughly edited chapter four! I really like this chapter, so don't forget to leave what you think about it below.

This chapter tool a while to write but nonetheless I enjoyed every moment of it.

I would like to thank everybody who has fanned, commented and voted so far, it really does mean the world to us.

I hope you all enjoy the chapter! The next update should be on Tuesday or Wednesday, Australian time.

I'm currently exhausted from work; writing and study so you better all enjoy this chapter!

Remember to go and check out Kristen's story if you haven't already because it is amazing and she is amazing!

Also I would like to congratulate my beautiful Dragons on winning their game against Parramatta last night!!! We needed that win boys!

Finally remember Krissy and I have twitter, so make sure you follow us for spoilers and updates on both stories.@krissy_roseyx01

I love you all and I would also like to recommend reading 'Lost in Your Eyes'! (Written by leishsandra1D) This beautiful girl kindly asked Krissy and I to read her story and we did, so go and give it a read.

Anyway I hope you enjoy and remember to FAN, COMMENT AND VOTE!! Because it always helps motivate me to make the chapters longer and better!

Goodnight beautiful and have a happy Monday xx

P.S. The photo on the side is of Maddy. She requested the actress to play her, so I couldn't resist!

------------------------------->>>> If she is not how you imagined her than that's fine, I just wanted someone for you to picture when you read the story.

Finally as well (sorry for the rant) I would like to congratulate my beautiful boss Debbie on the birth of her gorgeous little baby girl Ava-Olivia, who was born on Friday the 17th of May!

Talk to you all soon,

Much love, Rosey

Krissy_roseyx018

The amount of times I said finally in that rant is retarded and I am dearly sorry xx

************************************************************************************************************

I crawled under the desk trying to make myself invisible.

"Not here, not now" I whispered

If Niall saw me I knew he would approach me to talk; I just wasn't prepared for that. I felt like shit after my fight with Maddy last night, and I knew I looked like it too. Niall was just too hot for his own good, his strong back muscles and his broad shoulders which led to the most picturesque face......

"Hey you!"

I was brought out of my daze from someone calling me. I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die a very silent and unpainful death.

"Hey" the person called again "Are you okay down there?"

Looking up I was met by the most beautiful, blue eyes

"Hey......." I stammered

"Hey, don't I know you?"

Shit! It was Niall, please kill me now. My body was not prepared for these kinds of emotions.

"I don't think so"

I quickly scampered out from under the desk and began to walk towards the elevator.