III

JoJo:" I'm sorry that was a little uncalled for I apologize....i shouldnt have kept going. I mean you did get into a big fight with your boyfriend but you two are still in a relationship and i crossed the line."

You:" No, no JoJo it's okay. It was my fault....also you dont really know what really happened. So to keep things short, my boyfriend Reita.......he is pretty abusive. Last night he got mad at me for looking at other guys while were were out earlier that day but it really wasnt my fault. He hit me, ripped some of my hair out, verbally hurt me, spat on me....no matter how much i think i love him..im happy to be out of there....but it still hurts me inside."

JoJo's face went from his usual joyful expression to worry and sadness. He pulled you closer to him, your head on his chest. He kisses your forehead gently making all your worries and doubts go away. His embrace was warm and inviting and you fell asleep on him as he ran his fingers through your hair, rubbing his hands on the small of your back. After a short 30 minute nap you woke up to JoJo looking down at you with a heartwarming smile.

You:" Uhm....JoJo? Would it be okay if i could stay here for a little longer? I just uhm....i dont feel safe going back there.... If not thats okay, but if i can could you possibly walk with me to my boyfriends apartment so i could get a few things? I dont want to go alone in case hes there."

JoJo:" Of course you can stay here as long as you'd like and yes i'll bring you there if you are too scared to go alone. Dont worry im here to make you feel safe."

We waited an hour or two till we felt it was appropriate to go out. I guided him over to my boyfriends apartment, walking over to the door i slipped the spare key Reita had given me into the lock and turned it, pushing the door open. JoJo expressed he would rather stay outside and you understood. You walked into the apartment and scurried into the bedroom pulling out the suitcase from under the bed throwing it onto the bed. Once you unzipped it you opened up all the drawers grabbing every article of clothing that belonged to you. As well as your toiletries in the bathroom. You could hear someone from one of the back rooms walk into the living room and you frooze not knowing what to do or say.....what if it was Reita? As they approached the door to the bed room you heard their voice call out to you.

Reita:" What do you think your doing? Why are you packing up all your things?? You are not going anywhere Kiyomi."

As Reita approached you he grabbed your wrists aggressively and pushed you against the wall, moving one of his hands to your neck, keeping a strong grip. With his other hand he held your face tightly. His eyes showed hatred and disgust for you.

Reita:" I dont know who the fuck you think you are but you are not leaving me. You must be out of your god damn mind. I saw you with that freak JoJo and you can not be around him any more, do i make myself clear? You are just a whore. I can't believe i'm even with you. Going behind my back and acting like this. Pitiful."

You:" You know what at least he acts more like a real boyfriend to me than you ever did. All you do is put me down and make me feel like shit. You are disgusting. You make me sick. Now let me go so i can pack the rest of my thing."

As you try andwiggle out of his grasp, Reita trips you and as you fell to the ground he grabs your arm violently and slaps you across the face hard with his palm directly striking your cheek. The initial strike feeling like pins and needles on your skin. He began agressively kicking you in the stomach again and again, as hes grabbing your hair in his fists, trying to rip out clumps. Your screams mixed with loud sobs echoed through the whole apartment. You scream at the top of your lungs even lounder  out of fear hoping that JoJo could hear and with that he came rushing inside and grabbed Reita keeping his arms down tryinh to pull him back.

JoJo:" Run! Get out now, i'll be right behind you JUST GO."

You did as you were told and you grabbed the rest of your things and stromed out running back to JoJo's home. While the struggle between Reita and JoJo continued, JoJo grabbed a lamp on the near by night stand and strikes Reita on the side of the head, not hard enought to kill him but just hard enough to where he knocks out unconcious. After he falls to the ground JoJo runs out and follows behind you back to his house. Noticing the door was open he runs in and slams it shut. JoJo collapses on the ground gasping for air. You run over to his and hold him tightly kissing his face again and again.

You: "Oh god are you okay? Are you hurt? Please tell me nothing bad happened. Please dont make me worry like this. Oh god."

JoJo:" I'm okay~ don't worry just hush Kiyomi."

JoJo tilts your head up and kisses your lips gently, his hands roam your back as he hesitantly leans back to lay down pulling you ontop of him, you straddle his waist as the kiss becomes more passionate. He places his arms under your bum so are steadied and he tugs on your bottom lip. The farther he weant the more you were starting to feel uncomfortable. You pull back and stand up, grabbing his hand to help him up as well.

You:" I-im sorry this just feels weird.... i cant do this right now."

Thinking he would be a little accepting of what you said you could tell JoJo was not happy at all but he tried his best to hide it. He pulls you in for a tightly lovinh hug. His actions and mind set completely changed and now he was way more gentle with you but you can tell he was pissed off. In JoJo's mind he was more or less thinking "what the fuck? Why even kiss me back if you are going to do shit like this? Leading me on for no reason.....she shouldn't have even let me in the first place if she was really in such distress. Bitch....." You tried to tell yourself he felt bad for pushing you into things that you were not ready to do with him but you knew that wasn't true. You nuzzled your face into his chest and whimpered softly under your breath. JoJo picked you up bridal style and the two of you sat together on the couch with you on his lap as you sobbed quietly trying to just let everything out.