V [Lemon]

After that day things have gotten much better. JoJo's over protective demeanor soon vanished. He was much more loving towards you. Bringing you small little things while he was away. As he became much more tolerable with the idea of you going out he made excuses for you to stay home he craved your touch and warmth.

JoJo:" Kiyomi do you have to go out tonight? I barely get to spend any time with you."

You:" We were together all day yesterday, what are you talking about? Quit being silly."

JoJo:" I-i know but we were out all day though. I just want to relax with you here. Pleaseeeee. Please oh please Kiyomi. Just this once."

You set your purse and coat onto the coat rack, and walk over to Jojo, sitting down to snuggle close to him. He gently ran his hand up and down your back making you feel comfortable. JoJo leans over and grabs the tv remote switching it on. While skimming through the channels, you get up and tell him you are going to change. Walking down the hallway you push open the door to the bedroom you two share. You walk over to the dresser and pull out two drawers to take out a tshirt and pair of sweatpants. You grab your dress from the bottom and pull it over your head, throwing it on the bed behind you. You slip on the tshirt and step into the leg holes of the sweatpants pulling them up and tying them tight. You quickly grab a makeup wipe from the back sitting ontop of the dresser wiping off all your makeup as you walk back out to the couch. You plop down next to JoJo, gazing over at the tv you see he put on Grimm, a show you two always liked to watch together. Once all your makeup was removed you throw the wipe onto the table and cuddle close to him, your face nuzzled into his neck.

You grab the blanket that was behind your head, draping it over the both of you. JoJo turns his head to face you, placing two fingers under your chin lifting your head up to lock lips with you. Starting off soft and slow it quickly got more heated, JoJo's tongue managed to slip between your lips, you slowly lower yourself to lay down as JoJo hovers over you.

Your tongues danced togethers, his wrapped, twirled and brushed up against yours. JoJo moves his hand up hand up to your shirt pulling it up slightly, leaning down he takes your smooth delicate skin between his teeth, leaving bite marks all over your stomach. Soft groans of pain escaped your lips as his teeth made indentions in your skin. Moving up to lock lips with you once again, he began to grind against you painfully slow. You moaned softly against his lips feeling his bulge rub up against you. JoJo pulls your sweatpants down to you knees. He teases your clothed pussy, rubbing two fingerd up and down your panties. You buck your hips as you submit to the pleasure. With his fingers JoJo hooks around your panties pulling them to the side. He leans down, blowing his warm breath on your skin. He flicks his tongue up your pussy as you arch your back, moaning softly.

JoJo swirls his tongue on your clit, biting down on it slightly, he teases your entrance with his warm wet tongue before thrusting two fingers inside without warning. You arch your back more being over come with pleasure. He begins pumping his fingers in and out of you. You grab the collar of his shirt pulling him up. Moving your hand down you run your fingertips across the bulge in his jeans. Fumbling with thr buttom you manage to pull them down along with his boxers. You grab his cock in your hand stroking it slowly earning a few soft grunts from him. JoJo pulls his fingers out of you, swirling his tongue around his now damp fingers savoring the taste.

JoJo:" Hmmm delicious. Now quick off with your shirt."

You do as you're told and pull your shirt up over your head, throwinh it onto the floor. JoJo positions himself at your entrence, slowly inserting the tip, you moan softly closing your eyes. JoJo leans over you and pulls your bra down giving him access to your large supple breasts. With one hand he massages your left one while flicking his tongue across your nipple, gently biting he begins to suck hard, while he inserts himself fully into you without warning. You moan out loudly, he grabs your hips giving him more control as he slowly begins to thrust in and out of you. Your back arches more and you grip his forearms, digging your nails into his skin. With each thrust you are sent into a sense of paradise. JoJo moves one hand onto your stomach and the other grasps tightly around your neck. You begged and moaned for him to go faster....harder and he did. You eyes remained tightly shut as he got more and more agressive.

JoJo:" S-shit....K-Kiyomi im gonna cum~"

And he was right, as the pleasure began to build up inside of him, he quickly pulled out of you and moved up so thr tip of his cock touched your lips. The warm sticky white liquid began to ooze out into your mouth. You used your tongue to lick up any of the left over cum. He sits up, helping you up as well. He holds your chin, looking at the pool of cum sitting in your mouth. JoJo breathed out a raspy "Swallow" And you did exactly that, opening you mouth again to show him.

He chuckled softly and pulled you close to lay down with him on the couch. You both were panting heavily trying to catch your breath. You laid your head down on JoJo's chest trying to get comfortable while he pulls the blanket over the both of you. He soon nodded off falling into a deep sleep, you look up at him and place a soft kiss on his cheek before falling alseep on him.