Chapter 1.

Well..Im still a directioner..well not a crazed fan anymore xD

----

Danielle's POV

Hi..Im Danielle Mahone and I am Austin Mahone's little sister WHICH he didnt introduce to the public because he says that 'I wasnt good enough to be known as his little sister and because to protect me from being mobbed because I am still 13' AND ITS NOT F****** FAIR!! :( oh well..ok enought chit chatting now for the story.

"Elle!Why cant you just be your brother!?!?"My mom shouted at me because i 'annoy' her eveytime!plus it was AUSTIN who annoy her!"WELL IM SORRY I CANT BE PERFECT AS AUSTIN!!!"I yelled "DONT YOU USE THAT KIND OF TONE ON ME YOUNG LADY"My mom said slapping and..I broke down crying "Cry whatever you want!Me and Austin never wanted you anyway!"My mom screamed and thats when i lost it...I punched her and packed my stuff and ran away dialling Justin (My guy bestfriend)

Justin:Hello?

Danielle:Hola!And Its me!

Justin:Oh hey Elle!Let me guess..You ran away..

Danielle: How did you know?

Justin:Im totally live right next to you dumbass

Danielle:oh yeah..can i live wih you?

Justin:yah sure where are you?

Danielle:Just outside your house..

Justin:Ill come get you!

Danielle:ok thanks btw!-le hangs up-

Then he opened his front door and greeted me with a hug.

Justin:sorry what happened to you..

Danielle:Its okay now let go fatass..

Justin:-pulls away-hurtful -dramatically clutches his heart-

Did i forget to tell you that his dramatic and gay?Yeah.Lol sorry!Im quite forgetful at times.Then Justin took my luggage and led me to his AWESOME house which is a 3story house!

Justin:have the third all by yourself and besides..hat used to be my sister's floor before she died cause of cancer and its decorated in a girly style.

Danielle:Oh you mean Kendra?Yeah I miss her alot.She was like my sister.

Then bad luck struck me by ne trippin the last case going to my room.

Danielle:Ow!!!

Then I heard Justin's Booming Laughter and i slapped his back.

Danielle:Aint Funny!D;

Justin:OW!And Yes it was funny!

Danielle:Big fat meanie :(

Justin:HEY!Im not fat!

Danielle:Well..Make Sense...

Justin:Ill go away now!ILl be downstairs if yew need me 

Danielle:Okay Go away now and never come back 

Justin:Hurtful..

I sticked my tongue out on Justin like a little 5 year old and he returned one back then he went downstairs then suddenly...THUD!

Justin:OW!!!!!!!!!

Danielle:HAHAHAHAHA!YOU INHERITED MY CURSE!MWAHAHAHA!

Justin:F*** THAT!

Danielle:LANGUAGE YOUNG ONE!

Justin:GIRL!IM OLDER THAN YOU!SO I SAY YOU START PACKIN INSTEAD OF SHAKIN!