Chapter 3.

Danielle's POV

-10 YEARS LATER-

Hi!Im Danielle M. Padilla!Married to a Filipino who is an actor (Got the idea from the book i erased) and me and him have 2 kids!twins!Its girl and boy!Their names are..

GIRL : Maycee Jane M. Padilla

BOY : Mark John M. Padilla

Maycee looked alot like me!and Mark looked ALOT like my husband,Daniel.Me and Daniel Wed 2 years ago!

-FLASHBACK TO THE WEDDING-

Priest:I will now pronounce you..HUSBAND AND WIFE!You may kiss the bride!

Both of us leaned in and kissed and everyone stood up and clapped some were even sheding tears.

-PRESENT-

Then i felt someone wrap an arm around my waist and one covering my eyes.

Daniel:Guess Whoo?

Danielle:Hmm...Justin Bieber?

Daniel:Nope!Guess Again!

Danielle:Just kidding!My very wonderful and handsome husband?

Daniel:Yup!

He took off his hands off my eyes and wrapped it around my waist then i felt him smirk evilly then I widen my eyes as he carried me at the backyard to the pool then he threw to the pool but before that happened I grabbed his wrists which caused him to join me I smirked.

Daniel:Oh God!HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I joined him laughing while he was laughing i splashed water in his mouth,

Daniel:HAHA-COUGH- OI!WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

Danielle:For throwing me in the pool.

This time..I was the one laughing then i choked cause Daniel splashed water in my mouth.

Danielle:HAHAHA -Coughed-Oh God..

We both laughed and climbed out of the pool not forgetting to get a towel then we went upstairs to change into dry clothes.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

Me and Daniel finished changing clothes (Not giving their clothes to each other)

Im wearing Daniel's black shirt and my batman shorts while Daniel was wearing a black shirt and batman pajama pants.

Danielle and Daniel:Looking Good!-thumbs up-Jinx!DOUBLE JINX!TRIPLE JINX!OMG STOP IT!

the kids laughed at us then continued playing with their toys then Maycee cried then me and Daniel looked over and saw that her barbie has a broken head.

Maycee:WAAAH!!!!!

I carried her and tried to calm her down but she wont so i passed her to Daniel.

Maycee:Barbie!Broken Head!!WAAAH!!!

Daniel:Ssshhh!Daddy will buy you a new barbie thats better than that barbie.

She calmed down and looked at Daniel.

Maycee:Really Daddy?-sniff-

Daniel:Yup!

Maycee:YAY!THANK YOU DADDY!!!

Daniel:Your welcome now go play with your toys.

Putting her down then she crawled to the play area where Mark was.

-Couple of minutes later-

Me and Daniel were asleep snuggling after watching the kids play.

Maycee and Mark:MOMMY!DADDY!