Jack Johnson imagine

Your POV:

Jack your boyfriend of 1 year Jack J. just picked you up to go on a date. He drove you to the Omaha fair and you guys went onto a Ferris wheel. You screamed the whole time and hugged onto Jack for your dear life until it was over. You knew that he would make fun of you because of this forever but you didn't care because our were scared out of your mind.

After you got of the ride you couldn't let go of jack so he took you back to your apartment that you shared and he decided to male it up to you by attempting to make dinner for you. He ended up actually burning Macaroni so you ordered some pizza. After you ate pizza you turned on your favorite TV show (your TV show here) about halfway through an episode jack started to kiss your neck and you let out a moan but tried attempted cover it up with a cough but that didn't work and jack started laughing and then you did. You straddled him and started to kiss his neck and you found his spot and then you kept kissing him there until he got u and carried you upstairs bridal style.

He set you down on the bed and then out of no where you started cracking up laughing. Jack looked at you like you were crazy but that made you laugh even harder. Then jack ask you "Y/N are you high?" I shook my head no and eventually stopped laughing and then jack said "Y/N I love you, your adorable." You said thank you and then you both fell asleep cuddling.