Jack J. imagine

This imagine is dedicated to one of my best friends Jissel.

Jissels POV:

I walked into mine and jacks house and shut the door and locked it. I heard running around upstairs I didn't think jack was home so I got scared and called jack

Jack: Hello?

M: hey jack are u at the house?

Jack: um yeah I'm trying to find my wallet are u here?

M: oh thank god I didn't think u were home so when I heard running around so I got scared and called ya.

Jack: aww babe that's cute that u called me first but why didn't u just leave and call Sammy I mean he lives across the street babe

M: ik but you know how I feel about Sammy

Jack: I know but at least u would have been safe

M: ok I'll be upstairs but I'm hungry so I'm gonna cook something

Jack: ooh babe I'm hungry

M: what do u want to eat?

Jack: P***y

I giggled and hung up running upstairs slamming open the door only to see jack in his boxers looking at his phone I jumped onto him and we started kissing he carried me over to the bed and layer me down while getting on top of me

He slid my black legging off and said "Babe stop wearing these tight ass leggings" I giggled and bit my lip. He groaned and shook his head. I laughed remembering about the time he got to turned on by me biting my lip. He the said "Babe fucking stop you need to be taught a lesson."

I smirked and so did he he pulled down red lace underwear and pulled my shirt off and unhooked my bra. I giggled and he said "Fuck babe your asking for it! Red lace?" I smirked and he started kissing me from my neck leaving me hickies and kept going down my body kissing me until he got to my heat.

I squirmed to show him how much I needed him he then began to eat me out i then closed my eyes and then my legs started shaking from all of the pleasure. I felt jack stop and get up I opened my eyes and saw him getting undressed and grabbing a condom from his wallet.

I laughed about how prepared he was. I stopped laughing as soon as he came into me. He groaned and then 20 mins later we both reached our climax and we fell asleep with my head on his chest and the blankets over us. And the last thing I heard before I fell asleep was Jack saying "Goodnight babe I love you." And that as our first I love you not romantic but it was fine with me.