So it Begins Chpt 1

The is my first story so don't go pissin in my cheerios 

       It was 1:37 am when my mum and I arrived at the Winchester residents. I was acting as usual and was being a complete twat, I could not see because even when it's dark I can't go without my suglasses for the fear that some monster will see me and report it to my dad.  I shivered the cold finally settling in. We have been on the road for quite some time really as long as I remember. Even when we were living somewhere I never unpacked or made friends I was always ready to move I doubt we'll stay here long. my mum knocked on the door a dog barked I hate dogs the remind me to much of hellhounds. There was a loud shuffling and then there was the sound of the door unlocking and a handsome young man around 22 years old poke his head out . "what do you want,''he barked just like the dog I shivered his time out of fear. my mum's smooth honey voice replied with a bit of sass "John said me and the Kid can stay here for a while."he replied with a gruff voice saying "okay but y'all are gonna need to pass a couple tests first". My blood froze I knew these tests and I knew the pain of sliver cutting my flesh I should run my mum could say here she'll be safe sliver doesn't burn succubus I can run know I can. As if reading my thoughts my mum grabs my arm and whispers " Riddles you'll be fine don't worry." I sighed, "okay," I whispered back. we enter the house it was littered with beer bottles , pizza boxes and the occasional burger wrapper it reeked of axe body spray I coughed. He cleared his throat drawing all of the attention to him he spoke "Before we start my name is Dean and I live here with my brothers Sam, Tucker and Oliver also my um my Cas? yes that's what I go with." He blushed I laughed and my mom glared. my phone vibrated it was Nick one of my soulmates finale I thought it read.

 Nick<3<3                                                                                                                                                                                        Hey babe how's it going

Me                                                                                                                                                                                                      Good have you talked to Ezekiel

Nick <3<3                                                                                                                                                                                 Yes he misses you.

My Mom glared at me "wrap it up" she said I sent one finale text 

Me                                                                                                                                                                                                       bye babe I love you my mom told me to get off  XOXO                                                                                                                  

     I put my Phone way "Sorry it was Nick  he was telling me Zek said  that he misses me, sorry I was being rude Dean you can continue." Dean glared at me"whose Nick and Ezekiel" he Questioned .           " um" I looked out my mum "go ahead" she mouthed "they are my soulmates I'm a hybrid I'm a succubus, human, and angel. I have three soulmates and I've only met two of them as of right now but I sense him I'll find him soon enough thank you for asking please don't kill me." " I wouldn't my soulmate" he coughed "Castiel is an angle and I love him" I was about to answer when a loud clapping sound of feet was heard and three boys showed up. One of them being one of the most beautiful boy in the world he has hazel green eyes with dark shaggy hair there was a boy that look exactly like him but they looked nothing alike in my eyes. there was another boy presumably Sam I was going to say hello but instead I lunged forward and growled "mine"  

Sorry it's a cliffhanger I know it was short but it is what it is peace out my little conflicted moose  love You <3<3.