Is it hot in here or is it just me chpt 3

I woke up to warm soft lips on my fully erected cock I look down only to see the sunglass wearing ginger hair boy going to town. I didn't know his name so I just moaned "good boy" he went faster till I was thrusting my hips so fast I was gagging him with one finale trust I shot my load into my pants. I awoke to the feel of my quickly cooling cum against my skin I blushed and looked up to see my brothers looking at me with disgust and confusion. "I'm...I'm gonna go to..to my room." "okay why what happen" asked my twin in a contradicting toan "shut up you..you dweeb" "dweeb really" "yes really by." I walked up stairs becoming increasingly uncomfortable i ran to my room to only see the sleeping ginger boy in my bed my BED I shivered I grabbed my clothes out of my closet and ran across the hall to the bathroom. I quickly showered and ran down stairs wait where's Dean, Cas ,and Sarah?

Dean                                                                                                                                                                                                  Cas transported Sarah and I somewhere where we could talk privately without the children bothering us. cas began to speak " How many mates does Ridley have" "Officially he has three but he has only met two but I guess he has met all of them now" "why does he have three?"I questioned  "He has three because he is a succubus and an angle, because of this he has more stamina than the  normal succubus  and he needs three mates and they just happen to be one for each of the fraction of his soul." "okay Cas we should head back" so we did i always hate the feeling of teleporting it always feels like I left my stomach behind for at least 15 minutes. when we arrive I see the twins in a heated conversation and Sammy is just sitting on the couch blushing like a tomato.

Sam  

so that's what happened when  Ollie shot up and ran up stairs I would have never guessed i'm gladded tucker told me. I hope I can help Ollie through this difficult time in his life Dean wouldn't help him neither will tucker they will just laugh at him. need to let him know I'm here, right now " you're so fucking stupid you unconsidered twat " what did that just come for Ollie "take one to know one" tucker shot back i was about to intervene when a smooth sleep ridden voice spoke "stop ya'll are being dumb "