| Obsession Curve 8 |

Jerome ~

1 Month Later ~

" Babe ? Babe ? Baby ? Babe ? " This Is Her Constant Routine Every Single Morning When I'm Sleep .

Yea , We Are Together . Been Together For Like A Month Now , It's Going Pretty Good , I'm Loving It . Nah , She Doesn't Live With Me , But She Is Over Here Almost Every Single Day .

She Says My House Has More Food & Junk -__- ...

" I'm Up Mari , Gosh . " I Said While Grabbing Her By Her Waist & On Top Of Me .

My Girl So Damn Beautiful ..

" Good , Cause I'm Really Bored . " She Said .

" You Woke Me Up Out Of My Peaceful Sleep , Cause You Were Bored . " I Asked Her While Rubbing Through Her Hair . She Just Blushed .

" Shut Up You Giant , What's On Our Agenda Today ? " She Asked .

" You Mean My Agenda ? " I Corrected Her , She Pouted .

Such a Big Baby ..

" Alright ... You Can Come Too . " I Told Her , She Kissed My Cheek .

" Anyway , We Have A Party To Go Tonight . " I Told Her .

" Who's Party ? " She Said Confused .

" My Parents Have One Every Year . With Family & Close Friends . " I Said The Said Fast . She Sat Up Slowly While Looking At Me .

Next Thing I Know , I'm Getting Hit With A Pillow -_____- .

" Jeroooome ! " She Carried My Name Out . I Put My Hands Over My Face .

" Why Didn't You Tell Me ? That Is Important As Fuck ! " She Said , I Looked At Her Fast As Hell . She Covered Her Mouth .

She Been Hanging With Me For Too Long ...

" Did The Good Girl Just Curse ? " I Asked While Smirking . She Got Off Of Me While Covering Her Naked Body With The Cover .

" Shut Up , Don't Mention It ... I Have Been Hanging Around You & Your Friends For To Long ... You Guys Are Making Me Curse . " She Said & Ran To The Bathroom . Leaving Me On The Bed With All My Glory Showing .

" I Like You ! " I Yelled Out To Her . Since We Can't Say ' Love ' Yet ... We Say ' Like '.

" Yeah , Yeah , Yeah , I Like You Too ! Still Mad Though ... " She Said . Then I Heard The Shower Turn On .

I Got Out The Bed & Snuck In The Bathroom & Closed The Door Silently .

I Slid The Glass Door Open Silently & Got In .

She Turned Around & I Scared The Shit Outta Her .

" Jerome What The Hell Is Wrong With You Dude !? Your Like 8 Feet Tall ! Can't Be Scaring Us Midgets Like That Man ! " She Fussed At Me ... I Wasn't Listening , The Way She Was Looking Right Now ...

I'm About To Tear Her Midget Ass Up ..

I Grabbed Her Hands & Put Them On The Shower Door & Spreaded Her Legs Apart .

" Jerome What -- Aaaaahhhhh Jerome ! " I Got To Work From There .

9:00 P.M

The Party ~

" Jerome You Made Us Late ! " She Said While Pulling Her White Dress Down . I Smirked .

Had To Get A Lil Something On The Way Here , On The Side Of The Road .

" You Know You Liked It , Stop Fronting . The Way You Was - " I Got Cut Off .

" My Baby ! Jerome Here Yall ! " My Mom Said Pulling Me Into A Hug . I Felt Amari Tense Up Beside Me & Tried To Get Behind Me . I Pulled Her In Front Of Me .

" & Who Is This Tiny Little Beauty ? " My Mom , Claire Asked . Mari Pouted A Little . She Hated When Someone Reminded Her That She Was Small .

" My Name Is Amari , & I'm Jerome's Girlfriend . " Amari Answered Her While Smiling . She Was Just Scared Though ..

" Well , I'm Claire , I'm This Giant's Mother , Welcome To The Family . Let's Get This Party Started ! " My Mom Yelled While Pulling Mari Away From Me .

Lord , Let Her Be In Your Hands Tonight ....

2 Hours Later ~

" Baby Wontcha Come My Waaaaaay ! Jerome Wontcha Come My Waaaaaay ! " A Drunken Mari Sung Loudly While I Tried Putting Her In The Car .

My Aunties & My Mother Got Her Drunk Asf ....

" Mari , Get In the Car , Please ! " I Said , She Finally Got In & Then I Got In Started Driving .

We Were On The Interstate & She Turned On The Radio .

Persian Rugs By Jacquees Was Playing .

" Ooooooooh ! When We Fucking I Be Catching Chilllllsss ! I'm - " I Cut It Off .

" Hey ! Why Did You Do That ! " She Yelled . I Ignored Her & Kept Driving .

" Asshole ... " I Heard He Mumble .

45 Minutes Later We Finally Pulled To My House , I Had To Help Her Out Because She Fell Asleep . Even Though She Called Me A Asshole .... Still My Baby .

1 Hour Later ~

It Was 1:00 In The Morning & She Was Throwing Up & Crying ... I Don't Even Know Why She Was Crying .

" I'm Sorry Jerome . " She Cried Harder .

" It's Alright Baby , I Forgive You . " Even Though I Didn't Know What She Was Sorry For , Just Going Along With It .

" I Like You So Much Baby . " She Said While Staring In My Eyes .

" I Like You To Baby . Let's Go To Bed . Brush Yo Teeth First Though , Shit Crank . " I Said , She Laughed .

After She Brushed Her Teeth She Got In Bed .

" Good Night Rome . " She Said While Pecking My Lips .

" Night Baby . " I Said Then Kissed Her Again , Again , & Again . She Just Laughed As I Did .

" Okay , Now Stop -__- " She Said Seriously , Then Laughed . She Can Never Be Serious .

Then We Went To Sleep ❤ .

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I Took So Long .... Instagram Was Lit Asf ..

But , UPDATED !

#VoteComment