| Obsession Curve 16 |

Jerome ~

" Let me take you out tonight ... " I said as I got behind her , holding her waist.

" I have to check my nigga schedule first, think I already have one for tonight . " Amari said while laughing . I took my arms from around her , but she pulled me back .

" okay, I was just kidding baby. But, I would love for you to take me out tonight. " She said. I smiled down at her .

" Well, Bari is sleep, we can go upstairs and -- " Dammit.

" WaaaaaaaaaWaaaaaaaa " ( Baby cries, I tried spelling the shit while my niece was crying.. Shit Ain't work out -_-) We heard Bari cries get louder and louder by the second .

" Your turn now. " Mari told me. I just stomped away.

As I got upstairs & Went into Jabari room, I wanted to turn right back around .

How in the hell can a 3 month old little boy Shit smell like that ? Tell me ..

" Jabari, man you stink ." I Said As I picked him up . I saw him smile a little bit.

Ain't nothing funny -_-

After I finished changing him, I Grabbed His pacifier & Went downstairs.

" Hey mommy's baby " Mari said as she approached us .

Bari Smiled his little regular smile .

" You finished ? " I asked her, she was washing dishes .

" yea, I'm all done now. Finally. " She said.

" Let's watch a movie or something ." I Said & She nodded.

We all Walked to the theater room & Got Comfortable.

I went to Netflix & Put on ride along ( I don't know about yall, but that movie killed my soul Lmfaooo , Kevin hart his fucking hilarious !)

8:00 P.M.

" Amari , are you ready yet ? " I yelled out to her.

" Beauty takes time baby, be patient." She said as she came down the stairs.

" You look sexy. " I said, while grabbing her waist and kissing her.

" You look handsome baby, very, very handsome. " She said while Smirking .

I laughed & grabbed her jacket & Gave her the purse.

" Let's go, we gon be late. " I said, & let her walk put before me.

God damn.

-----

" You think you funny huh ? " I asked as she laughed.

" I mean, you were gobbling that meatball down !" She laughed aloud ..

" Shut up Mari " I said, she continued laughing.

She got interrupted by her phone ringing .

" Hello ? " She said, then her face covered in worry .

" What happened to him ? Is he alright ? " She asked. I started to worry.

" I-Im on the way. " She said & Hung up .

" Baby , what's wrong. ? " I asked her.

" J-jean is in the hospital .. "

Hospital ~

Amari ~

" Why didnt you ever tell me Jean ? I could have helped you .. " I said, as tears came down my face . This is the worst news I ever heard .

" Mari, you couldn't help me if you tried. I had stage 3 cancer for 3 years now. I went to treatments & everything , it's just my time babygirl. I love you so much Amari, forever will. You were there for me when I didn't have a pot to piss nor a window to throw it out. You were the best thing that happened in my life. I love you & everyone else. Make sure you tell my nephew stories about me. I love you . " Then his monitor start beeping & his grip on my hand got soft.

" Jean noooo, get up ! Jean please don't go, I love you so much, Jean please ! Get up, I need you !" I kept screaming, Jerome had to pull me our the room .

He held me as I cried .

" Shhh, it's gonna be alright Mari. It's gon be alright .. " I just shook my head , no .

It's not gonna be alright, my bestfriend, sister, sandbox buddy, my everything is gone

---------------------------------------------------------

I almost cried writing this honestly ..

R.I.P Jean

#VoteComment