Lost at Sea ( Blue lagoon inspired.)

A.N// I've watched blue lagoon movies basically since I was born... My mum always watched, and made me watch with her... considering that I'm almost 20 years old, and the blue lagoon movies were made 10, and 3 years, respectively, before I was born, you can see it's no exageration when I say I basically grew up watching it. I also know there's a new one, made last year. which I've also seen. 2 days ago in fact,  and all of them together fire up my imagination. So, this is basically a fanfic, at the same time, my own version, how I would have liked the story to be. Btw, Imagine Nyx with Elliot personality, the character Brendan Fraser played in "Bedazzled".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nyx is a 20 year old, struggling to survive in London. She's the spiritual type. She's shy, vulnerable and has absolutely 0 friends... which is why, when she's lost in a school cruise, she's surprised anyone even bothered to save her. But really, did it have to be the bad boy/gothic kid she's had a crush on since first grade?

Dylan is the hard living, hard hitting guy from the bad part of town. He's though, with a bad past, and isn't afraid to rough it out if it means he gets out of a bad situation alive. When he sees Nyx falling overboard, and that no one even bothers or wants to save her, he puts it upon himself to rescue her.

They find themselves in the worst imaginable situation, stranded in the middle of nowhere. How are they going to get out? Save themselves? Or, in the end... do they even want to be saved?