Chapter 8

"I don't just like you I i think I'm falling in love with you"

"Jake"

"what?"

" I'm falling in love with you as well"

As soon as those words left my mouth he smashed his lips against mine .
I kissed back. The kiss got more intense
heated.

I feel Jake move us so I lying on my back. I was running out of breath Jake could tell and pulled away.
We look into each others eyes for a few minutes before we hear this Big Bang.

"Lexie stay hear"

"O--okay" I say in a worried voice.

Next thing rose rushed into the room with Jason.
" there is a man downstairs asking for u I said I didn't know anyone by the name of Lexie. Take Justin and hide Jake please come help your mother and get him  out of here " and with that she left

Tears started down my face as  I hold Justin  in my arms knowing that it is my father is in the house. i quickly get up an run into the bathroom that is connected with Jake's bedroom and lock the door just in case he comes up hear and finds me.

------5 hours later ------ 

I didn't hear much until the police arrived and started shout at my dad to put his hands behind his back that's also when I heard footsteps come up towards the door. luckily Justin  didn't start cry while my dad was in the house other wise that would have been quite scary.

"miss can you please open the door? i'am one of the officers" she says 

I get up from the floor and unlock the door. 

"Hi" 

" Hi miss what is your name ?"

" My name is Lexie"

"Okay Lexie do you mind coming down with me to confirm  that this is your dad down stairs "

"Okay " i say in a soft   voice and held Justin close to me. 

As we walk down stairs i'm so scared but i also know that i'm safe, and Rose takes Justin  to go feed him . and then i see the worst nighmer of my life. my father. 

I suddenly stop and trun around i cant bear to look at him. 

"is this your father Lexie ?" she wisspered 

"y-y-yes, may i leave the room and till he leaves?"

"of course i will come find you soon to ask some questions"

"okay i will in the room you found me in"

"okay"

even tho my dad was held by two police officers  i could tell he was going to come after me any second. the next thing I hear was ...