In Paris

After the long plane flight we landed in Paris France.

i turned my phone back on so i could tex Jake.

To:JAKE!!!😝😝

Hey I am at the airport are u here ???

To:LEXIE!!!😝😝

Hey yeah I am here were are u in this huge airport ??

To:JAKE!!!😝😝

Umm Idk I will find u though meet ya at the entrance if I can find it ;)

To:LEXIE😝😝

Ok just follow other people if u have to lol ;)

To:JAKE😝😝

ok see ya soon.

I grab my bags and head for the exit.

BOO!

SHIT!

Hey jake said

Don't do that.

Don't do what

Scare the shit out of me . I say while giving him a hug.

come on lets get to the car before it starts to rain.

ok.

Jakes pov

the last time i saw lexie was when we were in italy saying a qiuck hello and thats when she got a phone to talk to me . But now she has changed so much she is even more sexer then before.

lexies pov

the last time i saw jake he was cute but now he is so sexy how am i go to do this.

So jake where am i sleeping puls dosnt your mum need to do something so i can live here with you guys ? said lexie

yeah she dose she will take you in tomorow where ever it is and you sleeping in my room just and till we fix up the spare room. puls you can either have me sleeping with you or i could just sleep on the couch. jake said.

i dont mind if we sleep together. how long and till we get there?

not long about 5 minutes and ok.

5 minutes later jake parked his car and got my bags for me while i was greted by his family.

the first to gret me was Zoe she is 4 and was so happy to see me.

next was sam is 14 year old (boy) he was not overly happy but he has to put up with me now :)

next was jodie . she gave me a hug and said. it nice to see you . you to jodie

she told me that jason was at work and wont be home and till dinner time. but in the mean time jake showed me around then just hanged out his room.

so how do u like it so far? jake said

good. do i have to do school here or not ?

no because mum always homed schooled me when i was young so now i just go out looking for jobs.

how come u were homed scholled?

mum didn't have enough money to pay for primary school and dad only got a job when i was born so yeah. but sam gets a good education at school mum said it would be to hard to home school him when she had justin.

oh ok. can u hear that crying. ?

yeah it justin. do u want to see him.?

sure. jake led me to the room justin was in.

can i pick him up?

yeah. jake said.

i picked him up and he stoped crying. he is so cute. i said

jake was behind me like a cupple when they have a baby.

i know i ussaly feed him and that to give mum a brake.

Wanna go feed him?

Ok.I said

After Lexie feed him it was time for tea and dad walked in. Mum gave dad a kiss then called for Lexie to come over.

Hi. Lexie said

Hello Lexie how have u been?

I am good thanks how are u ? Lexie said

I am good.

Alright time for tea. Jodie said

Hey Zoe.

Hey Lexie can I set next to you please?

Yeah sure.

After tea....

I put Zoe to bed after she had a bath. I also read her a good night book.

I finally stepped out of her room to be greeted by Jake.

Hey. I said quietly

Hey what would u like to do.

Watch a movie.

Ok how about Romeo and Juliet?

Yeah that's fine.

We went into the kitchen to get popcorn and then head into the living room to watch it.