Romeo and juliet movie.

Ya ready I say as I put the movie in.

Yeah. can I press play now?

Yep.

Lexie's p.o.v

About an hour into the movie all the popcorn was gone and I was starting to fall asleep.

Jakes p.o.v

It was two hours sense the movie started I look down to see Lexie asleep on my lap. I stopped the movie and turned the tv off. after I did that I pick up Lexie and took her to our room. I tried to wake her up but I couldn't so i went to were she had her clothes and found her pjs.

I slipped off her top and trousers and put her pjs on then got mine on. After that I pulled the covers over both of us and then fell asleep.

Morning.......

Lexie's p.o.v

I woke up in someone's arms then I released there jakes arms I tired to get out of the grip but failed.

Jake let me go. I whispered

Mmm he said

Morning beautiful . jakes says

Morning. I say before trying to get up.

No stay here Lexie it is not time to get up.

What is the time then.

It is only 3am.

Really?

Yeah

Ok then but let me go pee.

Fine

I came back five minuets later and went back to sleep.

But I couldn't sleep for some reason.

Jake, I say

What he says in his morning voice.

I can't sleep.

Come he says and opens his arms up.

I move and our chest are touching. I try to ignore his hot body. I fell asleep in five minutes while been cuddled up to jakes chest.

Jakes p.o.v

I woke up to Lexie screaming. mum and dad come running in .

Lexie. Lexie wake up I said shaking her.

She finally woke up after about five more minutes of screaming.

Hey what's wrong? I ask I look at mum and dad and tell them they should go back to bed. the left not long after I asked them too.

I have this nightmare that my mum and dad try to kill me. I say while crying

I have this once sense the age of 5.

Your safe now they can't harm u anymore.

Jake.

Yeah

Can u hold me and till I fell better.

Sure come here then. we both sat up on the bed with my head in jakes chest and his chin resting on my head.

Thank you jake .

For what.

For just being my only friend.

That's ok.jake said while kissing the top of my head.