Chapter Twelve: Hangovers And Narcs

Talia's point of view

I wake up and my whole body just slumps back on the bed. " What's wrong with me, I can't move!?!? I'm disabled!?! Please someone, help meee- " I was cut off when Spike covered my mouth.

" Relax Lia, it's just a hangover. " She laughs and kisses me softly. I smile and kiss her back harder. " I think the cure are your kisses and you undying love and affection for me. " I say smiling against her lips. " As you wish my queen. " She flips me in front of her a kisses me harder. I let my tongue slip into her mouth and she moans softly.

She pulls back and i sigh. " Spike, I want you so bad it hurts. " I say then cross my arms. " I want you to but not here, not now like this. " She smiles then stands up.

I walk her on her side, holding her hand as we walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face with warm water. She does the same then we leave for the living room. Instead of it being disgusting and nasty, it spotless and clean.

" Who cleaned up? " I look at Spike. " Everyone who was here cleaned up before they left. They always do. Our friends may not be the best people but they're clean. " She grabs me by my waist and spins me onto her lap as she sits on the couch.

" I want to kiss you. " I whisper on her neck. Shivers get sent up her spin and she smiles. " Lia, you make me feel good in all the ways I feel bad. " I look at her confused. " Is that bad? " I ask.

" No, it just means that I want you so bad and I just can't yet. "

" Why? "

" Cause I'd call it taking advantage of you at such a young age. " She sighs.

" But, I want you to take me. " I slowly bite my lip and lean in. She kisses me hard then pulls away. " What's wrong now? " I ask and she sighs. " I just don't want to get to into you until your that age where I can. Until then, I'd love to make out with you everyday and in any way to your pleasing. " I slowly lean in and she kisses me softly. I let out a sift moan into her mouth.

I wrap my arms around her waist and her slip around my neck. I love her so much. She makes my heart melt when I'm around her and I fall like sand through fingers when she touches me.

I want her so bad it hurts and I am willing to do almost anything to get that close to her. I let my tongue slip into her mouth and she slowly lays me down on my back on the couch. I let out a big breath as she slowly kisses my neck. I feel her trace a circle on my inner thigh and I moan.

She laughs then stands up. " You really want don't you? " I sit up and raise an eyebrow.

" How do you figure? " She lets out a sexy giggle then speaks. " Because you're so wet for me right now. " I look down to see what she's talking about. Sure enough, I'm wet.

" You know, at first I questioned your sexuality but now I'm pretty sure you like girls or me at least. "

" Wait, you questioned my sexuality? " I ask and she nods. " Yea, when I first kissed you I didn't know if you were into girls or if you just did it out I fear. I questioned you liking girls because I never believed we could work. I though you only like boys so you know I never made a move. Deep down though, if I never got you I knew I'd always love you. I wouldn't be able to love again if I lost you or if I never got you. " I frown then speak. " Honestly, the reason I kisses you back was twenty-five percent out of fear. The other seventy-five percent was because deep down I knew I kind of wanted you pretty badly. I wanted you to love me bit I didn't know if I liked girls then and you had that rep you have that has always scared me. Now, I love that you love me and I feel safe in your arms. " I smile and let a tear fall from my eye. She catches it before it reaches my chin.