Chapter 1: All hands in ...

Pic: Chloe Grace Moretz as Madison
Madison's P.O.V

*Music playing*
"I'm so fucking lit!" Meaghan says 

Alright I think you need to relax on the drinking Meg. I'm going to go get everybody else. You need to go home now.

"Quit your bitching Maddie, I'm perfectly fine," Meaghan says to me.

*BLAARGH* Yeah, you're so fine Megahan, I say sarcastically. As I look down to see everything she had to eat from t*his morning to now all over the floor.

I'm going to go get Livia, Jax and the rest of them stay right here, we need to take you home.

"Oh, please I'm fine and fuck Jax and Livia they can die in a ditch for all I care," Meghan shouts back at me.

Oh yeah almost forgot Meghan hates Jax and Livia. Livia and Meghan used to be super close but then Livia started to sleep around with Jax and Jax aka the bad boy was Meghan's boyfriend at the time. So yeah, it's a miracle that Meaghan hasn't killed Livia and Jax but that's because of me. I try my best to keep the peace in this group so you can say I'm the glue of the group as for Meghan she's your typical and cliche Queen Bee. And don't let it be unwarranted Megahan did make sure to make Livia's life a living hell.

*Knock, Knock* As I knock on the door and put my ear to the door, all I can here is "Deeper Jax! Deeper!" and I already know that's Livia's voice, so I knock harder.

*Knock, Knock! * Guys let's go, Meghan is sick, and we have to go if not you guys are going to get let. Your choice.

As the door swings open all I can see is the sweat dripping down Jax's chiseled body and abs as he's putting on his shirt and I slowly feel my focus drifting away and I go start to go into a state of aw- *Snap! *

"Hey, wonder girl, snap out of it, I know he's cute but trust me out of your league baby girl," Livia says to me as she snaps me out of my trance.

That was embarrassing, I hope I didn't drool.

Anyways we have to go guys, Meghan is sick and she's throwing up all over the place.

"What does that have to do with u" Jax claims.

Meaning that the only ride you guys have back is in her car, I would say let's go. Nobody has time for this petty beef y'all got going on.

"Petty?" Livia states. Nobody is being pettier than Ms. Petty herself Meghan. The girl needs to get over it, it's been how long you would think she would just cut it-

"Shut up Livia," I yell. I don't care. This all started because of y'all two. So, Meghan has all right to hate you guys so pull down your skirt and get it together because you guys aren't the victim. Now you guys find Beau and I'll find Matthew and Lycan and we'll meet at the front.

Parties have always been a bore to me, I don't even know why I still come. I guess moral support, but it's not like they even care about any of that anyways. Always finding someone, always supporting someone, when will it be my turn. Shit is tirin-

*Shatters*

"Shit! Watch where you're going!" I yell.

Even though I know it's kind of my fault, in my own head.

I look up and see I bumped into Bobbie, and he dropped his glass.

I'm sorry Bobbie. Didn't meet to yell at you like that, stressed and I was the one not watching where I was going.

"It's okay Maddie, what's a party without a little glass breaking?" he chuckles back at me.

I guess you're right, quick side note: have you seen by any chance where Matthew and Lycan are? I can't find them anywhere.