Chapter 2: Temptation

Pic:Sasha Pietierse as Meaghan
Madison's P.O.V

* 2 Months Later*

*Lady is speaking......*

I like to gather all of us here today for the graduating class of 2019 here at Edgen High. We are so proud of our students and what they have accomplished here and what they will accomplish in the future.

Now I'm honored to present Edgen's High valedictorian Madison Ritches who will be attending Harvard Law School. * clapping*

As I walk up the stairs to accept my award I hear everyone clapping for me I feel proud of myself and happy. Still, a flashback from what had happened 2 months ago still appears in my mind I can't get rid of it ,but I guess I have to live with it.

Thank you Ms. Heigen for being a wonderful principle and so much more, and I like thank the faculty and everyone's parents by making this all come together but, most importantly my friends they have been there for me since I was a freshman here at Edgen High. They helped me through the rough times and celebrated with me through the good times , and thank you Edgen High and congr-r-a-.........

As I'm about to finish my speech I look to my right I see a person standing by Edgen's famous Oak tree with a black mask almost like it has a sad expression on it's face and the eyes are so black that they stare into your soul.
I take a step away from the podium I clench my eyes together and count to 3. 1......, 2......, 3..... As I open my eyes I see that the person is gone , I look forward towards audience with people staring at me like I'm about to faint or I just saw someone get murdered.

Then I look down and I see meaghan. Just seeing her face almost with confusion or worry snapped me back into reality, then I continued on with my speech.

Sorry, Congratulations!! Class of 2019, I say still with the thought of what I just seen or what I thought I'd seen.

*Everyone flings caps into the air*

As I walk down from the podium down the stairs in order to take pictures, Lycan approaches me.

"Hey what happened up there you alright",lycan says to me. Yea I just thought I saw something but's it's all good.

"Yassss Bitches! what time is it no need answer well since it's party time", meaghan shouts. We should go to that new club BOGO, I heard it's awesome we should check it out.

"Yeah". Everyone replies in unity.........

I turn around to see that meaghan is right behind me....

"What's wrong maddie you look like you just saw your mother die".

Well number ONE you just startled me and it's nothing I just had this overwhelming guilt about what we did to that girl, I reply. She never even got a proper funeral and whoever her parents are they are probably worried sick about her.

"It's in the past and we can't change that okay", meaghan replies.

What happens if some one knows though Meaghan.

Meaghan grabs my arm tight to the point I can feel her nails digging into my skin.

Owww you're hurting me meaghan.... Let GO!

No one knows unless someone told them okay and last I checked no one opened their trap hole so, STOP worrying. God your acting like your in a horror story, meaghan states annoyingly.

As meaghan releases my arm I think to myself she is right no should know unless anyone of us told them.

"K,everyone into the car" ,I hear meaghan say in the background.