All About Ciel

Welcome to my Black Butler Fan fiction. Now you get to read about what happens inside this fucked up mind of mine! If you have not seen all of Black Butler II, then don't read this unless you like spoilers. Artwork for the cover was done by http://mizzachita.deviantart.com She is amazing. Please go check her out for me :3. Now, shall we begin?

___________________________________________________

It was a temptation alright. That spotless human skin, the way it shined in the moonlight. Each vein was perfectly visible, each pulse was learned. Oh how Ciel wanted to sink his teeth into- wait. Hold up. Ciel's not a vampire. Ciel's everything BUT a vampire. Ciel Phantomhive, Earl Phantomhive. He was a demon, and he did want to devour this helpless human. Eat its heart and drink its soul. The human girl turned around, paranoia crowding over her. She thought she had heard something in the shrubs, but brushed it off. Thinking it was her imagination. Only this time, the girls fatal error would cost her, her life. Ciel grinned, looking up at the sky. The moonlight was casting shadows on the girl, making it look like she was shaking. Ciel loved it. He loved being in control. He loved being dominant. With the blink of an eye, Ciel dashed towards the girl, covering her mouth and stroking her hair. The girl jumped, screamed, kicked and thrashed at the unknown enemy behind her. She knew that there were killings happening lately in the streets, but ignored the newspaper trying to prove to herself that she was stronger than she thought. Oh how wrong she was.

Ciel slowly tried to get her to be quiet, but that only made her thrash harder. With a swift moment, Ciel brought both of his hands up to opposite sides of her head, and snapped her neck. It sounded like someone stepping on a branch. 

"How tiring." Ciel sighed, picking up the girl and throwing her over his shoulder. He was hungry, and he needed something to eat. But Ciel hated eating souls, so he preferred human hearts instead. The boy looked around at the landscape. He was surrounded by forest-like shrubs and an old farm house. Which he presumed belonged to the girl. Ciel looked at the human again, examining her facial features. She had a plum shaped nose, with sharp features. Her lips were small and her skin was pale, dead of all life. Her eyes, however, looked like they were filled with the best memories possible. They were a light green, with yellow and gray in them. Ciel blinked, thinking about his own eyes. How they magically changed color due to him being in certain "situations".

-

"I'm home." Ciel said, throwing the lifeless girl to the ground. He was tired, aggravated, and hungry. Very, very hungry. The Phantomhive boy looked around the mansion. It was perfectly spotless, just like he had left it. And quiet, really quiet. Ciel was glad for the lack of noise, but where was his companion, Claude?

___________________________________________________

OMG SO SHORT IK IK. Uhm, I decided to switch things up a bit. BWAHAHA, I'm so evil. I have a lot of surprises in store for this Fan fiction so please keep an eye out ;3. Anyways, thats the first chapther WHEW. Tell me if you liked it. If theres anything I need to change, fix, ANYTHING. Ok bye my humans 。◕‿◕。