All About Ciel; Cubbie

Enhanced speed, enhanced endurance, manifestation, and of course, manipulation. These are all the abilities that demons have including a lot more. Ciel was always watching Sebastian, noting all the things he could do that were considered "inhumanly possible". The one Ciel loved the most was the way Sebastian manipulated people to get what he wanted. Ciel used this to his advantage, as he stood by the trees in the dense forest.

Claude had told him to go fetch a human to make a contract with, and although Ciel hated having to "serve" somebody, he knew it was the only way to get stronger. He sighed, viewing the young child that was walking alone in the forest. It confused Ciel to some point, why was a young girl here at a private beach owned by a demon? The Phantomhive boy could tell that she wasn't a demon, having the ability to sense his kind was also another one of his favorite attributes.

"I hate her. I hate him." Said the human girl, sitting down on a log. She buried her face into her hands like she was going to cry, but didn't. Ciel scanned over the possible girl that he would soon have to serve. She had a very round, cute face with big brown eyes. Very befitting that of an eight year old girl. She was wearing an orange-tinted dress that flowed down to her little yellow sandals. Her auburn hair was pulled up in a ponytail with a red hair tie. Ciel sighed once more, hoping that she wouldn't be a complete brat. The small girl looked over to the bushes where Ciel was and blinked.

"What are you doing?" She said simply, staring at the unknown fiend.

"Looks like you caught me." Ciel said, walking out of the bushes. The girl didn't even flinch at seeing a random stranger with glowing red eyes walking her way. She just sighed, putting her face back in her hands. Ciel perked up his ears and twitched, he could have sworn he heard a snicker from Claude, who was far away to be within human ear-shot.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you all alone in a forest?" Ciel asked, sitting down on the opposite side of the rotting log. The girl looked up at him and blinked again, tilting her head to the side.

"I could ask the same of you. But it doesn't look like you're hurt. It doesn't look like your dad raped you." She finished her sentence slowly, obviously hinting at what was wrong. Ciel just sighed to himself. How was he going to deal with a girl? He couldn't be sympathetic. Shit, he didn't know how. He used this opportunity to get in her mind, to found out something about her that he could use.

"Cubbie. I'm sorry your mom doesn't understand. She's too stuck up on her ego." Ciel looked his best to be sympathetic, which wasn't easy for him. The girl that was supposedly named Cubbie smiled for a second, then her smiled vanished and got nervous, messing with the small red ring on her pinky finger.

"You know my name. You know my story. Why is everything so difficult for me. First he shows up, then I get sexually abused, then I tell her and she hits me and says it's all my fault." Cubbie said, biting her lip. Ciel just put his hand on her shoulder, smiling the best he could remember how.

"I can make it all go away Cubbie. Do you trust me? Can we make a deal?" The demon was enjoying manipulating people, he looked behind him for a second to see if Claude had seen all of it. Claude just nodded from hills away. He turned back to Cubbie, who was staring at him with her huge eyes. Ciel could see right inside her soul, and instantly grew hungrier. She was surrounded by darkness, but was untouched by it. Just like he had been.

"Yes. I don't care what you do. Just make it go away. Make her pay. Make him pay." Cubbie closed her eyes, putting her head down as if she was talking to a god. Ciel smirked, taking a hold of her right hand, the hand with the ring.

"I'll make them pay Cubbie. I promise." And with that, Ciel placed his hand over hers, imprinting his form of a seal for the contract. First the circle appeared with smaller circles in the middle, overlapped by several triangles. The same seal started to appear on his eye, the same one that Sebastian marked. Ciel looked at Cubbie's eyes, which were closed. Humans would naturally pass out from immense power like this. Cubbie's small body fell over, leaning on Ciels shoulder. He picked her up, carrying her back to the cabin.

"Do you know what you just got yourself into?" Ciel said, smirking at the girl who obviously wouldn't hear him. Claude appeared, pushing up his glasses

"I could ask you the same thing, demon." Claude replied, looking up at the sky. "It's almost dawn. We should get some rest."

"I thought demons didn't need sleep."

"They don't. But we have nothing else to do. The waters too cold and I'm not going in alone."

"True..." Ciel said, trailing off. He looked at the small girl that he had just marked. He was now her servant forever, until he was able to kill her parents. She had such an innocent face and fragile body. Ciel loved it. Adored it even. He breathed in the deep green fresh air and smiled.

"Her soul was like mine. Sebastian would always tell me why mine was so important. Hey Claude, how did it taste? Ciel asked, looking at Claude who was walking at a slow pace through the forest.

"Like Vanilla crème brulee, with strawberry sauce." Claude added, winking. Ciel just scoffed, keeping his eyes on Cubbie.

"I have a feeling she's going to be more of an orange flavor."

___________________________________________________

Cubbie is most likely one my favorite OC's. I had to put her in here, I love her too much. She's just too adorable. Anywho, Ciel is marked again! Not being able to see out of his right eye. Bummer. He was actually enjoying Claude and tap dancing.

I feel like the only people who read this is me, over and over and over again. LOL I'm a loser. I hope that a lot of people love Cubbie c: She's just too adorable not to love. I mean come on, a cute little girl not being afraid of a demon? BAD AYUS. I wish Ciel would smile more. Cubbie can make him smile. HARDY HAR HAR. Bye my lovely humans 。◕‿◕。