All About Ciel; One Hell of a Brat

"So you're a demon?"

"Yes."

"And you're supposed to serve me?"

"Yes."

"How did this happen?"

"Last night. You made a contract with me."

"I don't remember that."

"Well you seemed to not be thinking clearly, my lady."

"Don't call me that!" Cubbie screamed, holding her hand up at Ciel. He was trying to explain everything that was going on. Cubbie just seemed to be ignoring it all.

"HOT HOT HOT HOT SUMMER. HOT HOT, HOT HOT WHEWWW." Cubbie blew air into Ciel's face and giggled. Yes, she really was a child. Ciel just twitched his eyebrow slightly; oh he wanted to rip this girl apart already. Cubbie had only woken up an hour ago, and already she seemed to be causing trouble.

The sun slowly rose over the horizon, creating the heat that would scorch everybody. Everyone was chilling in the living room of the petite cabin. Claude was lying down on the couch in the living room of the cabin, reading a book that was in another language. He smirked every once in a while when he could feel Ciel raging.

"So, since we hold a contract now, you have to do whatever I ask?"

"Yes." Ciel replied. He was starting to regret the whole thing.

"Let's have a sexy slumber party. You can be a maid!" Cubbie clapped and ran around, giggling. Ciel just stood in shock for a second. He just suddenly sulked, sinking his head down to the ground.

"I'm going to die.." He said, putting his hand up to his forehead.

"OMG YOU’RE SO CUTE!" Cubbie jumped out of nowhere, tackling Claude from behind. He knew she was there, but he didn't know she was going to be this much of a handful. She giggled, hugging Claude.

"Do you two like eachotherrrrrrr? You're always staring at Ciel and Ciel has this glint of happiness in his eyes when he looks at you." Cubbie spoke once again, trailing off with a giggle. Yes, she was already on the first name bases. Claude widened his eyes in disgust and Ciel's cheeks turned into a rouge color.

"Of course not, silly brat." Ciel said kind of chuckling to prove to himself that he didn't have feelings for Claude.

"ARE YOU DISRESPECTING ME?" asked Cubbie. She turned and looked at Claude. "Is he disrespecting me, because I think he may be disrespecting me?"

"Yes. I believe he may be disrespecting you." Claude said with a smirk. Ciel was ganged up on. He looked at Cubbie, then to Claude. 

"There's only one thing we can do, Claude." Cubbie said. Claude and Cubbie stood up, walking over to Ciel.

"Maid costume, Cubbie?"

"Maid costume, Claude."

 -

Ciel was unbelievably annoyed. Cubbie and Claude strapped him up and started to dress him. He had the strength to get out of the weak leather, but he didn't want to scare Cubbie, nor did he want himself humiliated. He hated to be humiliated. Ciel cursed under his breathe. Claude kept smirking to himself, dressing Ciel in this horrible maid outfit that Cubbie somehow magically had in her bag that they discovered in the forest. It turns out that Cubbie was just a run away and somehow ended up in the forest of a demon's private beach. 

Ciel was in a black dress, accompanied by a white apron with ruffles on the bottom. He had white stockings on, that reminded him of Alois' black stockings that he always wore with his booty shorts. To top that off, he wore black heels that complimented his height. He was still short to Claude of course, but Claude is a giant so that doesn't count. Ciel's face turned red when Cubbie started clapping her hands together and complimenting him constantly. His eyes twitched, more so the one with the contract on it then without. Finally, Claude took out a regular black eye patch and tied it onto the back of Ciel's head. Concealing his contracted eye.

"Perfect-o." Claude said, patting Cubbie on the head. She smiled, hugging Ciel by the waist.

"You look great. I promise" Ciel looked down at Cubbie as she spoke. He sighed, putting his hand on his forehead.

"I can't believe I'm being humiliated like this for some brat's soul." Ciel said under his breathe again, he need not hurt his master. Oh, that would be bad. Ciel kneeled down, hugging Cubbie.

"Thank you master. I appreciate it." Ciel smiled, a real smile. Although he hated being humiliated by this child, he still appreciated the fact that she didn't do it out of spite. Cubbie narrowed her eyes, and hit Ciel on the top of his head.

"I said don't call me that!"

"My apologies. What would you like for me to call you, my lady?" Ciel said, with a twitch of his eyebrow. Cubbie thought out loud, putting her hand on her chin and rubbing it as if she was an old man in serious thought.

"Hmmmm... How about, MADAM CUBIX CUBE."

"...." Ciel just stared at the girl. Claude busted out laughing in the background, falling to the ground and holding his stomach, much to Ciel's growing annoyance. He just nodded slowly.

"Very well. Madam Cubix Cube."

"NOW. LET'S GO IN THE OCEAN!

"Uh oh."

___________________________________________________

MADAM CUBIX CUBE TO THE RESCUE. Omg. I've been playing with Rubik cubes too much. That's how that name came about. Ciel is getting annoyed Madam Cubix Cube. You should do something about it.

YES. CUBBIE WAS SINGING HOT SUMMER BY FX AT THE BEGINNING. IDK WHY IM OBSESSED WITH THEM ATM.

Cubbie: "ELECTRIC. ELECTRIC SHOCK. E-E-E-ELECTRIC. E-E-E-ELECTRIC SHOCK."

CLAUDEXCIEL? PST YEAH RIGHT. (Maybe.)

Next thing you know I’m going to have 190 chapters of this. Including ClaudxCiel smut. Oh lord.

IM SO TIRED WHY DOES MY FAMILY DO THIS STUFF TO ME. THEY KEEP ME UP UNTIL 3 TO WATCH SCARY MOVIES .o. Cya later my energetic bunny humans 。◕‿◕。