Chapter 18

4 weeks after Sassy's Labor..

Jake & Kate

Jake-  I can't believe I'm a uncle and a daddy,of two kids and one on the way I'm a lucky man. I love you Kate..

Kate- I love you too sweetheart I can't even believe I'm pregnant again . I'm very happy because its By my soul mate.

Jake- I am happy to be a daddy to 3 wonderful kids.

Kate- I know Cody is my world and jazzy is my princess and my unborn baby is my everything .

Jake- Same here baby girl I love all of y'all with my heart and soul I'm never going any where I promise to the day I die..

Sassy- Kate!!!

Kate- yes sassy?

Sassy- help me please

Kate -I'm coming (laughing )

Sassy & Kate

Kate- what's up babe?

Sassy- I just want some friend time kyle took Carlos for a little while for I can have some alone time . I just want to cuddle and watch nexflix is that fine with you?

Kate-sounds great . I'm gonna go junk food. Pregnant women here (laughing )

Sassy- yay, I can't eat a lot since I'm breastfeeding

Kate- I know but I'm craving pickles and mustard .

Sassy- some yogurt please

Kate- will do.

Kate walking down stairs she thought she heard her Dad when she walked around the corner she saw him ..

Kate- daddy !!!

Dad- hey sweetheart I've missed you

Kate- (hugs her dad) I've missed you more daddy .

Renne- I've missed you around the house.

Kate- I've missed you too mama a lot

Renne- I'm happy the news Kate. I'm a grandma to babies thank you for accepting me.

Kate- your my only mom renne.

Renne- I love you sweetheart
Kate I love you too.

Sassy- oh my god hey y'all !!

Dad- hey sweetheart where the babies at?

Sassy- Kyle took Carlos to see his grandma . and I dont know about hers .

Jake- Cody there's your other grandaddy

Cody- nice to met you grandaddy sir.

Dad- nice to met you too little Mr. Cody don't call me sir I'm just grandaddy let me see ms jazzy. Oh you outside know we have to talk about this.

Kate- daddy take it easy his different I wish I met him long long before I did. His my soul mate my forever

Dad- well fine . later then Jake .

Kate- I'm not trying to be short but sassy and I have a date with junk food & Netflix

Sassy- yes we do.

The girls head up stairs and watch some Teen mom and eat some food and talked while Jake was watching football with kates dad and his own dad while the women where preparing dinner jazzy was in her crib sleeping while Cody was in his bedroom playing with his toys and watching some Micky mouse club house .

Hey everyone Sammie here I know I haven't updated in awhile my tablet cracked so I'm left with my phone know to make updates I'm trying to make updates more often

( the baby in the picture is Sassys little boy,if y'all can't see it comment and tell me)