Chapter 20

While Jake and Kate And her Dad and step mom where all talking And They gave her some big news.

Dad- Well Kate we have some news to tell you. It shocked me but I'm very happy about it.

Renne- Sweetie your going to have a little brother or sister. I know it's a shock but we all are..

Kate- This is wonderful Yall (Smiling)

Dad- Your not mad about it?

Kate- Why would i be?

Dad - Because Your the only child

Kate- Daddy i am glad im not the only child anymore.

Dad- Okay I feel alot better know.

Renne - We have some other news too tell you...

Kate- Tell me everything (Smiling)

Renne- You see the house across there?

Kate- Yes the beautiful Log House.

Renne- Well That's Your dad's and My home Know.

Kate- OMG I love yall I have missed yall... Jazzy get's too be with her grandparent's .. And i get too be with my parents.

Dad- I have a job about a hour away At the lawyers office So I have a job and She get's too stay home and you two get mother and daughter time'.

Kate- Yes We do. I love you mama (Hugs Renne)

Renne- I love you too sweetie...

They All talked in laughed and Kate & Jake walked over to Her dad's new house and Where Amazed about how big and beautiful it was.

Jake- Wow it's so beautiful

Kate- I know right I have a place to stay at know. That we can get away from The newborn Baby for a little while. I'm use too but still

Jake- I agree babygirl. We can move in here if you wanna we are across from my dad's house.

Renne- I would love if you did sweetie, Jake Cody call's me Nana is that okay?

Jake- Mrs. Renne I told him too because you are his nana.

Renne- Aw Okay The Very back There's a spot for you two. Your dad made it for you Kate..

Kate- Okay Let's go look baby.

Jake- She's so sweet. Your dad is having another kid & his happily married and has 3 wonderful grandkids. He is a lucky man and don't forget his Wonderful and beautiful daughter that im happy too call my girl and love our kids and family.

Kate - aww Baby i love you.

Jake- love you too.

They walked around the house too the Little house with a signed that said " Your new home Kate & Jake" everyone was standing in front of it..

Dad- You have a family and I did this for the both of you. I know you always dreamed living in front of a lake so I bought a house and put it here and Cody has a surprised in the house.

Cody- Come inside with me mommy and daddy.

They walked inside too a box that say's too Cody.

Jake - Who's going to open it?

Kate- You big head.

Jake- You don't have to be so mean Babe.

Kate- You don't trust me with knives

Jake- Okay (open's the box.)

Cody- it's a pupppyyy!!!

Dad- I bought you one When you where his age, And it's puppies Shes in the dog house.. She missed you way too much baby She needed you.

Kate-Dad no way you brought Leah here?!?!?!

Dad- Go look

Renne- Here's your baby

Jake and kate looked through the are new home and laughed at her dad & mom she was overly happy for them to be staying The new puppies name is "Scooby" they all had dinner at Kate's dads new house Renne and Kate and Sassy cooked A awesome dinner then they put a movie and cuddled up with there love one and watched A movie...

Hey everyone Thank you for reading this story I know I'm not a good Typer and all but i do try So i know 1'000 Reads is not a lot but it is too me. Thanks for everyone who likes this book :)
Here is a new update for y'all.
enjoy