Chapter 22

{ Jake's ex wife Lizzie POV) 

He has the perfect life the perfect girl friend  and he is happy but not before to long, I'm coming back into his life and becoming his wife again.. That Kate chick is going to be out the way for sure with her  ugly self ... I am a homewrecker that sounds fun to do and i am ready to just use him again he won't nothing but my sugar daddy and my sex toy.. I am not the women to play with so Kate better keep to her self are i will put that bitch in her place....

{ end of Lizzie POV}  

( 8 am) 

Jake- Baby come on and wake up and some breakfast with Cody and i before i care him to daycare. 

Kate- Okay babe I'm coming let me get dress

Jake- Can i come in right quick? 

Kate- yes baby.

( Jake walking in the with Kate being naked ) 

Jake- Holy S*** baby i didn't know you where just getting out of the shower .

Kate- Sweetheart i told you let me get dressed sorry, you didn't understand me ( giggling) 

Jake- Your so beautiful with your baby bump and your sexy body, I'm glad your mine baby (walks closer to her) 

Kate- I'm glad to be yours too baby (smiling)

( Jake push's her against the wall and lands one passionate kiss on her lips) 

(door bell) 

Jake- Who is it?? (open's the door) 

Lizzie- Hey Handsome( smiling) 

Jake- What the hell are you doing here Lizzie? 

Lizzie- To be with my husband and baby boy

Jake- No we don't want you here, so you can leave

Kate- babe who is at the door? 

Lizzie- HIS WIFE (she yells) 

Jake- My ex wife, Cody's mom

Kate- she need's to go Jake.. 

Jake- She's not allowed around Cody and she know's that the court told her.

Kate- Lizzie you need to leave are i will call the cops on you for  coming on private property and trying to come too send Cody which we all know you don 't care about. 

Lizzie-  I am going to the court and i will come get my son damn it! and my husband will be mine again who would want a ugly mix rationale freak show like you!!

Jake- That's enough!! You will not disrespect her Lizzie! She's my wife and Cody's mom so don't come near me or my family know get away before i have you locked up!!

Officer- Put your arms around your back, They asked you to leave and you didn't 

Lizzie- They have my son!! i want my son back damn it!!

Officer- No , they said you couldn't be around him, if that's soon and you broke that rule then you will be place in jail 6+ years. and for coming on private property will put you 3 more years.. let's go watch your head...

Lizzie- I will get you Kate!! fuck you!! 

(officer shuts the door) 

Officer- Sorry for all that

Jake-It's fine I'm glad yall came when yall did because i don't know if could keep her calm. She's pregnant and if LIzzie would have hit her i would have literally beat her ass . 

Officer- I know, but we will be in touch Jake, try and have a nice day know.

Jake- Thanks Officer, You do the same..

Well how was this chapter, there will be drama in the next chapter and i might update again tonight just for ya :) I hope yall are having a good day

;