Prolouge Five

Antoine walked all his guests to their rooms within the castle. He and his cousin talked most of the way. "Who was that servant you spoke to earlier?"

"Which one? I talk to all of them." Antoine laughed.

"The one pouring wine."

"Oh, Ellie. She's my daughter's bed maiden."

"She seemed distressed after you spoke with her, what on earth did you say?" A smile crept onto his lips.

"I told her to be in my room after supper." The two relatives laughed just as a small shape ran past them, wearing a maid's outfit. Antoine smiled, it must have been Ellie.

"Well, cousin, here is your room. There is a bell rope on the top post if you need anything. You'll have your own personal staff. Do with them as you please." They both exchanged looks and left each other's company. Antoine walked slowly to his room.

Once he opened the door, he saw that same small figure walking around the room, fixing cushions and dusting with a small handkerchief. She did not hear him come in. Antoine walked towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder, causing her to jump and yelp in fright. When she saw that it was him, she turned her head to the ground. He placed a finger under her chin and raised her face to him.

"Now now, we also do not turn away from our King. Show me your smile." He said as he slipped his hand down her back, pulling at her knot in her dress. She gasped at him. He pulled the laces and her dress became extremely loose. He shoved her towards his bed. "Climb up." He ordered, and she listened. He smacked her bottom before throwing her onto her back.

As he watched her lay there, breathing heavily, on the verge of tears, he began to take off his clothing. He threw his belt and pants over a chair in his room. He took off his shirt. He was not a decent looking man. A life of too many bottles of wine and meals made him large. He climbed on top of Ellie and looked her in the eyes.

"No yelling now." He said as he slipped his hands into her dress and between her legs.