Chapter 4! Completed.

Katharine's pov

I woke up. I was in my own bed. I got up and walked downstairs, and nobody was there.

"Ahh your awake." A voice said.

I turned around and it was him. My ex. The one that would torment my life. I didn't give him what he wanted. So I'm guessing he's here to take that. Well I'm not going to give it up.

"What are you doing here Kyle?" I asked, in a annoyed tone.

"I think you already know the answer to that. But I'm here to keep my word." He said.

"what word?" I asked confused.

"Well I gave myself a word, that I would take your card. So I'm just keeping my word." He said.

I had to think fast. I ran upstairs but almost tripped on the way up. I could here him running after me. I ran into my room as fast as my feet could take me.

"You cant stay in there forever Katharine." He groweld.

I took a chair, and put it up to my door to hold him there for awhile. I ran to my window, and grabbed a bed sheet and tied it to the window. I then slid out.

I hit the ground and I could here my door open. I ran into the street fast, and then I tripped. I looked at my leg and I had blood dripping down, from a new wound.

I kept running down the street, until I saw a car. Yes!

I ran in front of the car, and saw the driver. Nash!

"Help!!! Nash!" I yelled. I saw the car stop, and Nash got out of the car and ran towards me. I then felt a pair of arms going around my neck.

"Take one step and I'll kill her." I'm guessing its Kyle.

His fingers went deep into my neck and I couldn't breath. I tired to gasp for air but it was no use.

"Let her go." Nash yelled.

"Yeah? Or what? You gonna hurt me?" He said.

I grabbed my loose hand and grabbed his balls and squished them.

I got away and ran towards Nash.

"Get in the car, take my phone and call Cam, my password is 1790"  Nash ordered.

I ran into the car searched for his phone typed the password in, looked through the contacts and found "Cam 3.0" And called the number.

After about 5 rings he answered.

"Whats up Nash?" He said.

"Cam? Cam is this you?" I panicked.

"Yeah Katharine whats wrong!?" He yelled though the phone.

I looked out through the window, and saw Nash punching Kyle.

"I need your help! Plz Im on my block, outside you should see Nash's car in the middle of the street." I cried.

"I'm on my way." He said.

Then I hung up.

I ran out and saw Kyle on top of Nash punching him. I ran up to him and yelled.

"Let him go." I tried to rip him off but he pushed me to the ground.

I saw two bright lights, and Cam running towards me.

"Cam." I whispered.

He threw Kyle to the floor, and punched him constantly. Nash got up and told Cam he had it, and Cam ran over to me and picked me up.

"I got you Kat" He whispered.

I fainted.

_________

I woke up, and I felt hands rubbing my head.

I looked up and saw Cam.

"Cam?" I asked.

"Shhh Kat. Your fine. So I decided? Your staying with me. You shouldn't be living alone. So I asked my mom and she said shes fine with it." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. But Kat. Ill be with you 24/7 so I hope you don't get sick of me." He said.

"But I thought you didn't want to loose your rep?" I asked him.

He looked guilty.

"Your more important then loosing my school rep." He said.

Cam grabbed his phone, and took a picture of me.

"Cam what are you doing?" I asked him laughing.

"Look! You look beautiful." He said.

I looked up at him, and stared into his big brown eyes. Its like I could see my future with him.

"Cam?" I asked.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes. Very much."

"When will you stop loving me?" I asked. I didn't mean to sound like a bitch if I did. I just don't want to be forgotten. I usually am.

"Kat?" He asked.

He ignored my question.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too." I replied.

"I'll stop loving you when I die. Because when I die will be the day that I don't feel anything." He said.

"Then don't die." I said. We were inches apart from our lips touching.

"I'm not planning on it." He whispered.

I smashed my lips on to his. He brought his hands to my waist, and lifted me on the bed. We didn't stop kissing once. I placed my hands on his chest, and started to kiss on his neck.

He let out a moan. Damn he's sexy.

I pulled away and kissed him once more.

I rested on his bed. He brought his hands around me.

I thought of everything. This is supposed to happen. Cam is either a lesson or a blessing. I hope he's a blessing. I really do have strong feelings for him.

When I look at Cam. I see a angle. His brown eyes hypnotize me. They make me see past the bad. Cam might be a "bad guy" but I can see right past that. He's just been hurt before. He has trusting problems. Whatever he's been through has scared him.

I'm here to give him hope. Ill do whatever I can to have Cam open up. Ill give him the world. Even if I cant give myself that, I'll try to make it possible for him. Because truth is, he's a bad boy with good intentions. I love me some Cameron Alexander Dallas.