Chapter 11! Completed.

Hi I'm still confused as to if I should start a vampire diaries book, or another Magcon book.

Plz help! 😂😭😭

Anyways let's start....

Katharine's pov

I can already tell people were drinking and the party barely began. People have some serious problems. I look back and Mia, Ariana, and Daniel were already swooped away in the crowd of people. I don't even know everybody here.

I walked over to the kitchen to pour me a drink of water. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around to see who it was.

It was Taylor.

"Hey Tay." I said smiling.

"Hey Kat... Happy birthday. Do you like the party?" He asked me.

Tbh it was too loud. I thought in my head. But thats what parties are about I guess.

"Yeah its great. Thank you." I said. I gave him a hug and he hugged back.

"Oh so do you want a drink?" He asked.

"Uhm actually I think I want to stay sober for my birthday... Sorry. I just want to remember this night, and I'm thinking if I drink I'll forget all about it." I said.

"Hey look I feel you. Well want to dance?" He asked me.

"Mmmm."

I looked around for Cameron and he was no where to be seen. I guess dancing with my friend wouldn't kill anybody.

"Sure." I said smiling.

He pulled my hand and dragged me to the dance crowd. He started doing weird dance moves and I started to jump up and down and throw my hair into the hair.

"Your really good." He yelled.

"Same for you." I yelled.

We looked over and we saw Shawn doing the thot walk. We started busting out laughing.

Then we saw Nash dry humping some girl. I think it was his gf. I think there drunk. Haha lol well I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

It was 7 o clock. Wow dancing does take your time up. The party ends at 12 am so i have enough time to party with my friends.

I heard someone calling my name and I turned around and it was Cameron.

"Kat Kat come here." He yelled through the music.

I walked through the crowd and I caught up to him.

"Yea Cam?" I asked.

"Come with me." He said.

He led me upstairs and took me into the bedroom. I hope this isn't leading anywhere. I would want to do this on Valentines day but not my birthday with like 50 people in the house.

"Cam what are we doing?" I asked.

"Kat I need to tell you something. You have made a huge impact on my life and for someone to be able to do that says a lot about there character. You have taught me so many things I cant thank you enough. Your so beautiful in all your flaws and I am so proud to be able to call you mines. And to hold you and kiss you and know that you aren't going anywhere. I love you so much Kat. Happy birthday." He said.

By then I was crying. He then pulled something out of his pocket OMG he better not be proposing.

He got on one knee and opened the little box. It was a ring. I feel like I could faint any minute.

"Kat this is not a wedding ring." He said smiling.

Oh thank god. Don't get me wrong I want to marry Cameron but not now.

"This is a promise ring. Promise that you wont go anywhere. That we will always be with each other no matter what. We will love each everyday and every night. We will take care of one other when one of us are sick. But promise me that you will love me as much as I love you." He said.

"I promise." I said.

He got up and slid the ring on my finger. He looked into my eyes and threw me to the wall and placed his lips on mine. The kiss was hot. He then lifted my legs off the floor and wrapped them around his waist. He took me over to the bed and we just laid there kissing. We pulled away after about 30 minutes and we checked the time. It was 8 o clock. Wow!

We hopped up straightened ourselves out and walked down the stairs.

"Just in time. Ok sit in the circle we are about to play some truth or dare." Nash said.

I looked at Cam and he looked at me and I gave him this worried look. He mouthed I love you and I mouthed it back.

We sat down in the circle and Mia started smiling at me. Well she was drunk.

"Ok Mia truth or dare?" Taylor asked.

"Dare." She replied.

"I dare you and Nash to go into the closet for 10 minutes and do whatever you want." Taylor said smirking.

Oh god these dares.

I started to get worried.

Nash and Mia left and now Shawn asked a dare.

"Matt I dare you to lick Taylor's belly button." Shawn dared.

Ewww omg!

"This is nasty you your sick." He said while laughing and pointing at Shawn.

He licked his belly button and ran so fast to the sink.

"Ok Ariana truth or dare." He said.

"Dare." She said while smirking.

"I dare you and Cameron to go into the bathroom for 10 minutes and do whatever you two want." Matt said.

What!!!!?

OMG!

I looked at Cam while he was walking away with Ariana and he gave me a smile. That smile means I should trust him. Good okay.

Cameron's pov

Ariana and I were talking and laughing. She's really funny.

Then my phone started to ring. She snatched my phone out of my pocket and answered and said

"Suck a dick." And hung up.

We were laughing so hard right now.

Katharine's pov

About 5 minutes passed and Daniel and Nash kissed.

Mia came back also with Nash about 5 minutes ago.

Mia had to kiss Daniel. Eww.

"Ok Kat." Jack G said.

Oh god.

"Truth or dare."

"Dare." I didn't want to be a pussy.

"I dare you and Matt to go into the closet that Mia and Nash were in for 10 minutes and do whatever you two want." He said.

O M G . . . .

Vote and comment. Love ya. 💞