Chapter 3: away from here

The ninja walked into their room. Lloyd sat on his bed. Jay directly broke the silence. "I want to go on adventure. I think we have to give the change to that 3,8%! It's better then this". Kai looked at Nya and Lloyd. "Yes, that's a good idea" he said. All the ninja nodded. "How are we going to past Wu?" He surely wants to train again" Zane asked. It was quiet for a moment, everyone looked thinking to each other. "Didn't sensei Wu said that he wanted to search for a tea house outside the city, after morning training?" Jay rembembered. "Oh yeah, you're right!" Cole said. "But then we can go, right?" Lloyd said confidently. "I thought you didn't feel well?" Jay said disgustedly. "No, nothing wrong" he said while smiling back.

"Is it actually a good idea? Wu is definitely going to discover that we went away" Nya said. Zane, Lloyd and Cole nodded doubting. "What do we have to do else?" Jay sighed. "We just go away from here. If sensei Wu goes away to search for his tea house, we can go as well! He can't hold us here!" Kai said while looking to the others. "Yes!" Lloyd said. He didn't want to show his weird feeling, so pretend he was happy. "Where are we waiting for?" Cole said, when he was already almost outside. Smiling walked the ninja to the door as well. "Yes, let's go!" Nya said.