Chapter 4: a chest

The sand crisped. The ninja walked in the desert for an hour, but it wasn't quiet. "Haha! What do you think about this one: a boy in the classroom said to his teacher: 'My pencil keeps breaking every time I sharpen it, now I'm giving up, it's POINTLESS'!" Jay laughed. Cole looked annoyed to him. "What? It was funny, wasn't it?" Said Jay confused. "Please, can't you just shut your mouth FOR 1 TIME!" Yelled Cole to him. "Oh yeah?! Why should I. Nobody is saying something. We still didn't find something and you want to walk trough the desert in completely silent or any amusement?!" Yelled Jay back. "Well, it's better than your not-funny jokes!". "Are you guys coming? Nya found something!" Kai shouted. He was almost at the place where Nya was. Cole and Jay turned around, looked mad to each other and ran to Kai and the rest of the ninja.

"There's something buried in the sand here. Help me dig it out, I don't think it's big" said Nya and started digging. Lloyd stepped forward. They looked at him. "What's wrong?" Asked Kai. It was quiet for a moment. "T-The feeling of this morning... is really strong here" said Lloyd quietly, looking to the thing that laid in the sand. He started digging. "Step aside" said Zane. He started digging like a machine and it was quickly done. Zane picked up the thing. Everyone stared at it.

It was a chest.