Vegeta's Brother

It was just another normal day at the Briefs home, were the whole gang of the z-fighters gather and have their traditional cookout.

Bulma sitting by the pool talking with Chichi and 18. Trunks, Marron and Goten playing in the pool, Gohan and Piccolo standing by the tree talking and Goku and Vegeta sparring in the gravity room. "Everyone the food is ready". Bulma yelled to get everyones attention. "I'm going to get there first Trunks"! Goten yelled exciting. "Nuh-uh I am Goten"!  Trunks yelled back. Goten and Trunks raced to the food on the table. Gohan and Piccolo slowly walk over and Vegeta and Goku walk out the gravity chamber.

Yamacha bringing his new girlfriend, Master Roshi reading his dirty magazine, Purah flying around Oolong as he sits in a pool chair, Krillin and Tien laughing with each other as they make their way over.
18 walked over with Marron  on her hip.

Everyone is sitting and laughing eating food when Goku and Vegeta stopped eating and turned their heads to the sky shocked and in disbelief."Goku what's the matter"? Yamacha asked. "You don't feel that scar-face"?! Vegeta yelled at Yamacha.

Yamacha was confused along with the rest of the group until they felt it. "wha-what is that, its so powerful"?! Krillin asked and yelled. "Its coming closer, everyone be prepared"! Goku yelled. In the skyline they could see a dot on the horizon coming closer. A person landed on the grass. Goku and the rest of the z-fighters got into fighting stances.

The figure was tall, had shoulder length spiky jet-black hair, he has sapphire blue eyes, with pale skin, he was quite handsome, he had on saiyan armor with a sword strapped on his back and a furry appendage wrapped around his waist.

The women were blushing an how handsome he was and the men ready to fight. "Who are you and what do you want?" Goku asked. "Oh my dear one my name is Rodrick the eldest son of the royal saiyan family". The one now identified as Rodrick said. Everyone was shocked. "Vegeta I thought you were the oldest". Bulma said what everyone was thinking. Vegeta ignored them and asked "Why are you here brother"? Rodrick smirked and disappeared and reappeared in front of Goku. Goku's eyes widened. Rodrick pulled Goku to him in a possessive way and gesturing to Goku and said "I'm here for my mate".