Unwanted

Previously: "I have two sons". Goku said. That made Rodrick more angry, someone has taken his mate and sired children.

"Who. Is. The. Father"? Rodrick asked slowly but menacing. 

Goku was confused and you could see it on his face. "What do you mean"? Goku asked. "Don't worry my dear, first I'll kill these unwanted cubs. Then the man that dared put his hands on you." Rodrick said as he slowly started to charge his attack in the Goten's direction. 

"Wait, I'm the father". Goku yelled hoping to stop the man from killing his youngest son.

Rodrick stopped his attack and looked at Goku and asked. "You are the father"? 

"Are you saying I cheated on my husband, you overgrown ape"! Chichi yelled while being held back by Krillin, Yamcha and Master Roshi. "Chichi calm down". Master Roshi said. "I am calm"! she yelled.

Rodrick had a look of understanding on his face. "Oh, so this woman birthed those children and Kakarrot fathered them. I understand now". He said.

Goku nodded his head as he still tried to escape from Rodrick's clutches. "These cubs of yours Kakarrot are still unwanted, every one of my instincts is telling me to kill them and show you who your alpha is". Rodrick said as he pulled Goku even closer. He grabbed Goku's chin and looked him in the eyes.

Rodrick's intense blue eyes were filled with desire that made Goku's cheeks tinge red. Rodrick crashed their lips together and everybody behind them gasped in shock. Goku resisted and tried to push him away but Rodrick rubbed his tail spot causing an electric current to run up Goku's spine. 

He gasped and that gave Rodrick an opening and kissed him deeper. Goku's blush deepened and his eyes glazed over. He melted and moaned into the kiss. 

"Goku stop that this instant, I am your wife damnit"! Chichi yelled. Rodrick pulled away from Goku causing him to whine from the loss of Rodrick's lips.

"Looks like your unwanted".  Rodrick smirked as he looked at Chichi.