Sexy Angel?

John's POV

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was beautiful. No, she was more than beautiful, she was sexy.

Stop. That's one of your students John. It is forbidden to even have thoughts like that about your students! I yelled at myself. I noticed everyone had turned their attention to the now blushing girl.

"Alright class, if I could have your attention please. My name is Mr. Davis. I'll be your history teacher for the school year.", I said introducing myself. I started the class off with an activity for everyone to get to know each other.

I kept glancing at her. She looked so sexy in that tight red shirt and leather jacket. With her ass showing majorly through her tight skinny jeans. I suddenly noticed the aching hard-on through my jeans was getting a little too uncomfortable. I adjusted slightly so I wouldn't cause too much attention to myself. No one seemed to notice.

God what is wrong with me?! She's my student! And I'm sitting here having sexual thoughts of her and getting all hot and bothered in the middle of class. I shook my head trying to clear my perverted thoughts.

It would be a few minutes before the bell rang. I have to get closer to her. Maybe I should invite her to lunch?, i thought to myself.

After a few minutes the bell rang and Mera started heading towards the door.

"Ms. Kilman may I speak to you please?", i asked a little sternly so as not to cause attention to myself by the few remaining students. She slowly walked over to my desk.

"Yes, sir? ", she sweetly and innocently asked. I noticed I started getting a little hot and bothered again. I realized just how much i enjoyed listening to her call me "sir" in such an innocent voice. 

"Ms. Kilman, I couldn't help but notice you weren't paying any attention in class today. Unfortunately, I don't have time to scold you now or any time during school hours, however I would like to discuss the importance of my class and behavior in my class. I have time after school but I need to get food as well. I request that you join me so we can discuss such issues properly and I'm sure you'd enjoy the free food. Meet me outside after school and we can head to a decent place to eat."

She silently nodded and headed out the door to her next class. It was my free period so I sat and thought to myself, while thinking of how to go about this "teacher-student" meeting today with Ms. Kilman. I couldn't wait for school to be over, though I realized I had to get through the first day without complications. 

She is so sexy. The Sexy Angel. The Dark Sexy Angel., I thought greedily.