The Real Fun Starts Now

Mera's POV

I felt strange going to my teacher's house. I'm not sure why I agreed but it happened, and I can't back out of it now. Plus, he's so sexy. I just want to see what his place looks like and maybe possibly get lucky.

Gross! He's your freaking teacher Mera! That's enough of those thoughts.

I continued to follow him until we pulled up to this huge mansion-looking house. I stared in awe at how pretty and huge this place is. I begin to wonder how he could possibly afford this place on a teacher's salary.

We both pull in and head to the garage where he waves to me, as if letting me know to park in the garage. Probably the best idea so people wouldn't question why a student's car is park outside a teacher's house. I parked in the garage and got out and looked around at how big even his garage is. It was at least a four car one.

"How the hell do you afford this?", I exclaimed in awe. All he did was tell me to watch my language before walking through the door. I slowly followed, gazing at everything. He walks towards the first room in the house and sits down. 

"Come here.", he beckons me, "These are the papers I would like you to help with. What you need to do is simply read through them and mark any spelling errors. Simple as that. I will do the rest but trying to check for correctness of the paper, plagiarism, and spelling errors at once is confusing for me and takes too many hours, and you need to make up for your behavior today in class. Sit." 

He points to a nice looking chair next to the couch and slides a stack of papers in front of it. I sit and start looking through the papers, marking a surprising amount of spelling errors. I glance at him periodically with the thought of just jumping up and kissing him. I never do. 

"May I use the restroom?" I hear the timidness in my voice and clear my throat, pretending to act tough. I know I'm not, but I don't want him thinking he scares me. He doesn't scare me, in fact he turns me on, but I want to do things with him and the thought of him kissing me is the reason I sound so timid. 

"Of course. It's through that door, down the hall to the right. Don't get lost.", he jokingly winks. I giggle slightly and head to the bathroom, trying to contain myself. 

I have to get off! If I don't, I might do something I'll regret!  I walk in the bathroom and shut the door. Just be quick Mera, so he won't suspect anything. 

I close the toilet lid and take off my pants. Okay, remember, quick! Just think of something to help and be done. I start thinking of Mr. Davis touching me, and moan quietly as I slowly rub myself. 

He kisses me and rubs me like this through my pants, teasing me. He bites my neck and calls me his and moves his hand into my panties, growling about how wet I am. He calls me his "Dirty Little Slut" and thrusts his fingers into me, causing me to gasp loud and moan. "Hush, whore, you wouldn't want anyone to hear.", he smirks and begins going harder and faster. I try to contain myself and suddenly-

The door opens and I jump, trying to hide my nude lower body, cowering by the bathtub. 

"What the hell? Get out! What is wrong with you?", I shriek, embarrassed. He stands and stares and suddenly he frowns. 

"Sitting in my bathroom, pleasuring yourself like this? You were enjoying it so much, you weren't even quiet. What were you thinking about?" 

What in the hell is wrong with him? He shouldn't talk to a student that way! What a creep! Why won't he leave? I just want to get my pants on and leave! I grab the shower curtain and wrap it over my body. 

"That is none of your business, you creep! Get out! I'm sorry I was being loud, I didn't realize I was, but you need to get out!" 

"No. Continue. You wanted to start pleasuring yourself in my restroom, you will finish." 

He walks closer as I cower further towards the tub, nearly in it at this point. He gets close to my face. I shut my eyes tight, fearing what he might do, though secretly wishing he'd just kiss me. He whispers in my ear, "Next time you want to masturbate in peace, don't moan my name loudly." 

I blush and he grabs my hand, moving it down my abdomen and tells me to continue. I want to so bad but it feels wrong to do it with him here. Why did I decide to do this in his house? Why did I moan loud? Why did I moan his name? 

His frown is unrelenting. I slowly begin to rub myself and look away. He leers at me and starts to back up but not leaving. "Cum.", is all he says. I do.