First Day

Mera's POV

Shhhh don't worry, darling. Everything will be okay. It's just your first day of your senior year. What could go wrong? I thought trying to reassure myself once again. I take one last look in the mirror. I wore a plain red shirt with my leather jacket and black skinny jeans. I had on my favorite black Converse. I did my makeup. I never wore that much. I put on my spiked choker necklace. Yeah, I look badass. Mera the Badass. I like the sound of that. First impression; they fear me.

I headed out to my car and headed to school. It was my first day and I was already going to be late.

Oh well, I thought, just a better first impression.

I turned on my favorite rock music and turned it up loud. That's when I noticed him. He was flawless. I only caught a glimpse of him before he sped off at the green light. I shook my head and continued driving.

I got to the school and walked to my first class. I was new in town. I've only been here maybe a few weeks. So I didn't exactly have friends. I sat by myself in the back of the class and took out my drawing book. I stared out the window and started sketching a flower.

After about ten minutes the bell rang and everyone started piling in like a stampede. Few stared at me from their seats. I pretended not to notice. The teacher finally walked in and noticed me.
It's him, I blush, its the man from the light. The flawless, sexy, brown haired man.

He noticed me and slightly started blushing. Everyone turned their eyes to where he was staring. I started blushing like crazy. He noticed everyone saw him staring and called for their attention to start his lesson.

That class couldn't end fast enough, but as I was about to head out the door, Mr. Davis asked if he could see me. This class went by in a blur, so whatever he wants to see me about I hope I am at least able to come up with something quick.

"Yes, sir?", I asked as I approached his desk.

"Ms. Kilman, I couldn't help but notice you weren't paying any attention in class today. Unfortunately, I don't have time to scold you now or any time during school hours, however I would like to discuss the importance of my class and behavior in my class. I have time after school but I need to get food as well. I request that you join me so we can discuss such issues properly and I'm sure you'd enjoy the free food. Meet me outside after school and we can head to a decent place to eat." 

I nod my head and walk out, without even questioning if going to lunch with a teacher is even allowed. Ugh, first day and I'm already making bad choices with the hottest teacher. Hopefully I can make a better impression. Or maybe I like being bad? If it means going to lunch with my teacher more often then maybe I'll misbehave. 

I head to my next class hoping to do better the rest of the day, not realizing I haven't stopped thinking about going to lunch with Mr. Davis. I don't do well in any of my classes. Great start to my first day of school, I sigh to myself.