Chapter 2: Am I acting like a BITCH

After the short encounter with Docs Flo I didn't know if I should be happy I met the biggest thug in America or should be angry cause he showed hus ass up in my game house. I think I'll stick with the latter option.

"Hey Bridget, guess how had the nerve to show up in my game club last night"

"Who bitch?"

"Docs Flo"

"Tell me is he as sexy in real life? Did you hook up with him last night, oh my gosh you did you whore that's why you came back late last night. Tell me is his dick big, how was he give me a number. Was he as good as everyone says he is?"

"Whoa bitch calm the fuck down and stop jumping to conclusion. I haven't even got a fucking word in yet"

"So how was it?"

"I didn't fuck him alright, we just talked for a few minutes"

"What the fuck do you mean 'talk' why weren't you fucking him in the back room. Gosh San who fucking 'talks' now a days"

"I fucking do bitch"

"Why us it a bad thing he was at your joint anyway, it's like promotion if he be talkin' to some other rich thugs"

"I'm acting like a bitch aint I?"

"Yeah bitch you are"

I head towards my room to think about last night, I didn't really get to talk to him much, the last thing he said was something along the lines of knowing I owned the place.

He bloody well should have known I owned the place I own one of the biggest game houses for thugs around. He's the only thing stopping me from being the best, He's the alpha thug and I can't do nothin' to stop that unless I become his main thug and bullshit my way to the top. I bet he won't mind.

I picked up the piece of paper on my bedside that had his digits scribbled on. I entered the numbers in my phone and sent him a quick texy

Hey, wassup. Btw it's San

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my keys to head out for lunch

"Hey Bridget.Wanna head out for lunch, my shout."

"Yes bitch! I can never turn down free food, were we headin'?"

"The Food Joint"

"Damn girl, I love that place"

"I know, but I do too"

"Shotgun!"

"Bri there's no one else coming"

"Still I feel priviledged to sit up front with you bitch, let me be happy"

I put the key into the ignition and head on the 20 minute drive to The Food Joint.

"Hey Bri. What's been going on with you and Keegan"

"He's been way to clingly lately so I taking a little break from him"

"Is that why you've been so bitchy lately. Cause you haven't got laid in a while"

"Yes well that and because I miss Keegan and not just for the sex"

"Someone's whipped"

"I am not! Bridget does not get whipped"

"What's that, denial"

"Say all you want bitch, but I aint listening"

"Alright bitch"

I turn up the volume and Hotline Bling happens to be playing. I love that song.

"And I know when that hotline bling, that can only mean one thing"

As I'm at a stop light I notice on the side of the road Docs Flo walking on the street, I stop singing and Bri looks at me and then turns her direction to where I'm looking.

She gasps and then has a huge smirk on her lips and she rolls down the window and calls out his name

"Docs Flow! Docs Flow!"

He turns around and just as he does the light turn green and I speed off onto the road ahead.

I exit out of the car and walk towards the entry, just as I'm about to open up the door my back pocket vibrates. I pull out my phone to see that I've recieved a text from Docs Flo.

Saw you drive away from me. You don't need to be ashamed, I know I'm too sexy to resist.

*Unedited*