Chapter 3: I'll let you see my COCK

I stare at my phone in shock, he's such a cocky bastard.

Dont get ahead of yourself

I eat my food that I ordered and wait for Bri to finish her meal

"Hurry up Bri. I want to get back home and finish Empire"

"Bitch you need to slow down. I'm still on season 1"

"Not my fault"

My phone vibrates and lights up on the counter and Bri gives me a curious look.

"Who's that huh"

"Just Docs Flo"

I look down at my phone an read the text from Docs Flo

Alright beautiful. But just remember I'm always one step ahead ;)

I read the text to Bri and she gives a knowing smirk. She snatches my phone out of my hand and starts to quickly text back to Docs Flo.

I snatch back my phone to see what Bri texted

Anyway, will you be coming by the game club anytime soon?

I gasp at the text that Bri just sent and the reply that Docs Flo just sent

Babe if you wanted to see my dick you could've just asked. And yes I'll be stopping by tonight, maybe we'll met ;)

I yell at Bri and show her the text I recieved and just winked at me

"Well it's a good thing I'm working tonight"

"Good. You can keep his desperate ass away from me"

"Why so cruel San, all he wants is to hook up with you. You're so lucky, I wish I were you right now"

"Well I don't want to hook up with him, just drop it. If you want I can hook you up with him"

"San you know how I feel about Keegan, but I'm honoured you would do that for me"

"Anything for you Bri"

We hop in the car and head back to the apartment to continue watching Empire.

We finish the latest episode and we both head off to our bedrooms to get ready to go to the game club

I put on a some simple makeup and wear a red and black dress that stops mid thigh

I grab my keys and call out to Bri

"I'm coming, don't get ya tits in a tangle"

She walks out to the living room. She's wearing tiny blue dress that leaves little to the imagination.

"And here I thought you would ease down on the show and tell. I thought wrong"

"I still wanna show off, just cause I'm missing my man don't mean I'm gonna change anything"

"Okay then. Let's head off now shall we"

We walk down the stairs and walk down the street a couple of blocks away to the game club

As we head down the stairs to the club we hear cheers and chanting. As we get closer we can tell what they're saying.

"Docs Flo! Docs Flo! Docs Flo!"

"What the fuck are they chanting for"

"Let's move in closer and see what's happening"

As we push through the crowd we see that a pathetic arm wrestling compitition is going on and Docs Flo was currently winning against the medium sized male that I usually see at the game club.

I leave the crowd and walk to the bar and order my usual drink. About 15 minutes later someone comes and sits next to me.

"Hey Sandrea"

I turn and look and see Docs Flo

"Oh hey Docs Flo"

"You don't need to call me Docs Flo. Just call me Jared"

"Okay then, just call me San"

"So San. Who are you all dresses up for. Is this dress for little ole' me?"

"Actually no. I just decided to wear this for myself, not for you"

"Well my feelings are hurt. Wanna dance over there"

"Sure then. But no funny business"

We walk over to where all the other people are dancing

He put his hands around my waist and pulled me towards the center of the room...

*Unedited*