Introduction

I live in isolation.

From civilisation, from the world.

I'm a loner, someone who never interests anyone else. They all think i'm a freak because that's what I am, things happen around me and I don't know why, people get hurt; things get destroyed. But it's not on purpose, I don't intentially do it- it is completely out of my control. So everyone stays away from me, which I don't protest to, on my own. Thats how I like it.

I've been like this since I was five and i'm now fourteen. When I was five my mother was killed, my saviour, the person who looked after me and cared, and my father? He disappeared when I was three but I know thats what mum just wanted me to think. It doesnt take a genious to realise he was dead. After mother died, I got placed into the arms of my mums friend who took me as she loved my mother but gave up and began to call me a freak where things started to happen. Storms, fires.

Katerina always use to call me a freak, creature, hybrid, monster. And at the age of five, that can really affect a child so I grew up believing to be what people said I was and that was the only thing I really knew about myself, my life that I was an unwanted freak that everyone dismisses. I believed it all, why wouldn't I? Fires, storms.. they both follow me, and cause tragic horrors that i'm beginning not to care about.

I'm stronger and faster than the average human, I'm stronger and faster than an athlete. I'm not normal.

Welcome to the life of a freak, I'm Tatum- Storm.