Chapter Four

It's officially my first full day in La push, and I can't exactly say I'm overwhelmed with excitement as I would then be lying.

"For fuck sake I'm so bored!" I muttered to myself, I've been in my room all morning and it's now approaching half one in the afternoon. I didn't want to leave my room incase I saw Nora and shit may go down do to her being a rude old *cough*bitch*cough, I mean seriously in thought old people were meant to be nice and sickly sweet, offering you mints and cakes but unluckily me got stuck with a senile cow that seems hell bent on me and her getting on a war path!

So I'm stuck here looking out of the window into the dark beautiful forest, I wonder what kind of animals live there and how old the trees are?

*bang* "Tatum you cretin get out of your bleeding room and house and do something I don't want delinquents lazing in my house all day!"

I slumped up to my door and slammed it open, "whatever I don't want to be in this shithole of a house anyway! You stink, ew'"

I smirked at her outraged face and walked out of the front door laughing like a hyena.

Everything is literally wildlife around here; trees, trees and more trees and swamps of grass that are up to my knee of my short figure of 5ft nothing, poor me. People kept passing me giving me off looks as I don't belong here as I stood out due to my pale complexion- deathly ghost!

I picked at my nails as I walked on the gravel until I hit something which involved me falling on back. "Ow! That fucking hurt!"

"Shit I'm really sorry! Here let me help you up" a tanned hand was offered and I used it to hoist myself, "oh look I have all shit on me- this is has not been my past couple of days"

I lifted my head to see a boy, no man, a shirtless man... With a hot set of abs that are in fact a eight pack, and huge shoulders with perfect arm muscles! Also he's ridiculously taller than me at around 6ft 5, with black hair cropped short and a strong chiselled jaw with piercing brown eyes. He's like a god and did I mention perfect?

"Hey I'm Jacob black, and you are?"

Jack smiled showing all pearly whites.

Is all guys like this on the Rez? If so, I'm in heaven...

**** comment, rate, vote******

Avenged_lover97