Chapter One

"You disgusting, vile freak! You nearly killed me! You purposely the stove on fire, you're trying to kill me! Attempted murder! I should have you arrested, you bastard child! No body wants you, you're nothing more than a creature that deserves to die. You're alone in this world, and you are going to suffer a very long time until you die! I dont want you here anymore! I will not have a killer in my house! A freak! An abomination!"

This is my current 'mother', I was placed into her care two months ago after being kicked out of the foster home I was in before but I wouldn't say 'care' thats going to far. Sally, was known to give me constant insults even if I didnt say or do anything, but it just highlighted the fact no one wants me. But I was done caring, if you care you get hurt. So I now simply accept that i'm a freak an abomination, I'm a loner thats another reason why she hates me. I got blamed for terrible storms that tend to focus around the house or wherever I am, most people would say its coincidence but I know its not, everytime i'm sad there is a storm. Every time i'm angry, very angry, a fire lashes out and destroys. This makes me an abomination.

I extra strong, extra fast and this makes me a freak.

I am what I am, but i shouldnt be whatever I am.

I wish to be normal, have a normal loving family and funfilled friends that I can trust with my life. But i'm never going to have that, its the cold hard truth that I have come to accept.

It doesnt affect me much, I have learned to contol somewhat of my emotions, thoughts and feelings. I block them out, no need for the hurt that i feel when im insulted, no need for tears when i'm sad. It makes you weak.

I dont like being weak I prefer being strong, silent and demeaning. To scare people away. I dont need anyone else to look me in the eye and tell me what I have already heard multiple times before, again and again.

So here I am again, on a plane from Lake Quinault to Seattle then off to rainy ol' La Push. A new foster home. Again.