First Day

Will I really find my two other siblings here?

That was the first thing that came into my mind as I walked through the gates of my new highschool.

Kaimei Highschool.., that's the name of the Highschool I just transfered into. I came to this school only to find a- well, actually two people who might know better of my past than I do.

So I'm not the only person left in my family huh?, I thought as I continued walking towards the Teacher's Room. (A/N : 'Staff Room' might sound more familiar.)

●●●

*Flashback*

A few days before I transfered, I got a visit from an old man. He claimed himself as the docter whom helped Mom gave birth right after the accident. He came to get me and would like me to live with him and his family as an adopted daughter.

Hearing that being blurted out, out of nowhere, who wouldn't be confused and mad.

I started to get emotional as I hear every word he said to Aka Obaa-san, my one and only family.

It is a fact that there was a time that I had hated everyone and everything in this world. I turned out that way, since knowing at the age of 4, that I was an orphan since birth.

But as years go by, I learned to accept that fact and even learned to let Aka Obaa-san, who was not just a foster parent to me, but also the only family I had and will always have, into my heart.

After I calmed down, I politely declined the doctor's offer of adopting me.

He started telling me in detail of everything that he knew about my past.
It turns out that I was one of the triplets born from the same mother. The other 2, which are my brothers, were also taken as adopted children. One was taken in by my parents' closest friend and the other brother is being raised up in the doctor's home.

The doctor told me that my two brothers are in the same school and that I should transfer there to get to know them better.

I agreed to the proposal and here I am right now.

*Flashback End*

●●●

"Kurosaki-kun, you may come in now to introduce yourself.", my homeroom teacher said in a lazy tone.

Chuuma-sensei, the mad scientist of Kaimei High, and also my new homeroom teacher. How do I know that piece of info? I had a habbit of investigating new places that I would go to.

As I took a step into the classroom, I could hear an 'Awe' of surprised from the class.

I stood at the teacher's podium facing the whole class. As I opened my mouth to introduce myself, two boys sitting at the front stood up abruptly and shout in union, "You can't be...?!"

TBC..
___________________________________________

Hi there guys~! Well, this is my first fanfic so please help by reviews, comments, or even improvment critics.

Have a nice day!
#Sasaki (^_^)/