Uncertain Feelings

"Let me explain it to you Kurosaki,", he said with a serious face.

__________________________________________________________________

"Why don't we save it for later and...uh...eat...?", I said, not wanting to know the truth from them so soon.

"Why? Does it scares you Kurosaki?", Tsubaki asked.

"No...but it's just... I feel that I don't deserve to know just yet as I have just...transferred here and all...even though I was the one who asked too....", I said pausing a few times.

Bossun sighed and said,"Well I guess it's true. If you feel that way, why don't you ask me again when you feel you deserve to hear it, okay?"

I looked only to be faced by his smiling face. I smiled softly back. Wrong move. That was when Tsubaki and Bossun suddenly grabbed my arm each. I moved back a step from the sudden move from them.

"You really can't be....can you...", both of them stuttered at the same time with wide eyes looking at me, as if searching for the answer to their unsaid question.

Releasing me right after, Tsubaki looked a bit depressed and turned away, saying, "I'm sorry, I'll be checking the Student Council room for a while. See you guys in a bit."

Instead Bossun laughed apologetically at me.

"A-hahaha...(sweatdrops) I'm sorry Kurosaki, I did that instinctively. And don't mind Tsubaki, I'm sure he's just in a bit of shock right now. Oh yeah, Kurosaki, what's the reason you transferred here? Kyoto seems a nice place you know. Was it because of your dad's work?", Bossun asked, changing the topic.

"My parents...are actually not in this world anymore. They passed away when I was only a young baby. I was taken into an orphanage just right after I was born. But I came to Tokyo in search of someone, two people to be exact. I was told by someone that they are the only living blood-related family I have. And so, here I am.", I said, accidentally leaking information about my identity.

I've already had a feeling from seeing both Tsubaki and Bossun that they are the people I was searching for. But, making sure of assumptions isn't wrong, right? Everyone present look at me wide eyed, their expressions said that they aren't believing what I just said.

Himeko looked at Bossun with a worried expression, asking, "Bo-bossun, by any chances, could she be....?"

"The-there's no way...! I was only told that I had a twin brother which was Tsubaki...And now....", Bossun said looking shocked.

(SFX : DING DONG DENG DONG)

"Ah, that's the bell, let's go back to our seats, okay?", Captain said, trying to sound cheerful.

Everyone went back to their seats, even Tsubaki came back to the classroom. In walked a very clumsy teacher. She walked into the classroom with her sandals left on her right and vice versa. (A/N : For those who don't know what 'vice versa' means, it means it's also the same the other way around. I hope I explained it properly ><)

"Mornin' everyone~~", she greeted in a cheery voice. "Hm~? Why's the front row has a deepest feeling??", she asked, misusing a word.

"Remi-sensei-", Himeko raised her hand wanting permission to speak but was cut short.

"I've telling you a few times already..! Call me Remi-oneesan~...!", she said pouting, placing her crossed hands on her chest.

Such a kid..., I thought.

"Ugh, Remi-oneechan, you wore your sandals on the wrong side and you miss said two words just now, Remi-oneesan. You said deepest instead of depressed and telling instead of told...", Himeko corrected her.

"Oh, dear me,", she said switching her sandals. "Well, let's continue where we were leaving off yesterday~"

The class giggled at her ways. And the lesson continued smoothly.

TBC...

___________________________________________________________________________

Well,, here you go guys, the 3rd chapter! I'm sorry if this part was kinda depressed and boring >< *bows apologetically*
I had just finished my end term exams so, I might still have the blues and depressing aura from it...TvT
I know...pathetic writer aren't I? Well,, enjoy guys~

#Sasaki (^_^)/