Getting To Know Them

I stood at the teacher's podium facing the whole class. As I opened my mouth to introduce myself, two boys sitting at the front stood up abruptly and shout in union, "You can't be...?!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was so surprised by that exclamation that I took a step back. The both of them was about to walk towards me when a blond haired girl reached out and held them by the collar of their shirts.

"Woah, hey now..! You both weren't even giving the transfer student any chances of introducing herself! As the Head of the Student Council (A/N : Student President) and the Leader of Sket-Dan, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves!"

I took a glance towards my homeroom teacher with a cold stare asking for help and it seems he realized it and he immediately stood up from his chair with a start.

"(coughs) O-okay, come on students, quiet down! Let the new student introduce herself!"

~SHING~

The whole room immediately quiet down. I took a breath and spoke out with a straight face.

"Hajimemashite, my name is Kurosaki Kioku. You can call me Kioku for short, it is written with the kanji which means 'Memory'. I'm 17 this year. I just transferred here from Shirozuki High. Nice to meet you all."

I ended my introduction with a small bow towards everyone. Chuuma-sensei who decided to stand beside me assigned me to my seat.

"Ah, gomen Kurosaki-kun, your seat is behind that boy with red devil's horn cap with goggles..."

The mentioned boy immediately stood up with a bang of his table.

"Sensei! These are not 'red devil's horn cap with goggles'! These are..."

"To be precise, those are the cap and goggles from the kids anime Poppman, sensei..."

While the mentioned boy stood in awe with his mouth wide open, the whole class was also in silence. I started regretting cutting that boy's words and stood there like a statue. To break the silence, I decided to walk towards my seat which was EXACTLY behind that boy. I took out a notebook and my pencil case from my bag before hanging it on the hook beside my table.

Chuuma- sensei decided to cough to let things flow normally before saying, "End of homeroom, you guys be good to Kurosaki-kun okay."

And with that he left. The 'Poppman-caped' boy kept staring at me with a serious face the whole of 1st, 2nd and 3rd period.

* * *

During break, the female students all crowded at my desk. They asked a lot of questions but one by one they left with the excuse of wanting to buy bread but ended up talking with other classmates. The only remaining classmates were two female addressed as 'Captain' and 'Himeko' by the rest of the class. They introduced each other separately.

"Hajimemashite Kurosaki-chan! My name's Takahashi Chiaki. I'm usually addressed as 'Captain' by the rest. Nice to meet you!", Captain greeted me sweetly.

"Yo! The name's Onizuka Hime! Just call me Himeko..! Where are you from Kuro-chan?", Himeko asked in a cheerful tone.

"I...think I'm originally from Tokyo..but I transferred here from Kyoto.."

"Hm..? Kuro-chan? Are you by any chance, shy...?", Himeko asked placing her face near mine. Too near actually.

She then smiled saying, "Come! I'll introduce you to my pals!"

Before I could get that processed in my head, she was already grabbing me by the hand and pulling me from my seat. Captain pushed my back lightly, assuring me that everything's going to be okay. Himeko dragged me to the front of 'Poppman cap' boy's desk.

"First, Sket-Dan's leader, Fujisaki Yuusuke, widely known as Bossun in the whole school. The one sitting beside him is Tsubaki Sasuke and he is Bossun's twin. They look similar but has a whole different aura, don't you think?", Himeko introduced them to me smiling widely in the end.

They do look similar..., I thought.

"Um, I'm sorry for asking this, if you are twins, why do you have different surnames..?", I asked just to make sure if they really are the people I'm looking for.

"Well,, that's because....", Himeko started but then Bossun cut her mid-sentence.

"Let me explain it to you Kurosaki,", he said with a serious face.

TBC..
_____________________________________________________________________________

Soooo,, I am absolutely sorry for not being available in the past month ><
I had exams coming and I'm still having them next week but,, I did this for you guys who are waiting for me to continue my story. Enjoyy~~

#Sasaki-desu(^_^)/