All Is Revealed

The class giggled at her ways. And the lesson continued smoothly.
_______________________________________________________________

Lessons ended smoothly for the day without any further casualties. I picked up my bag and shoved everything inside. I started walking towards the classroom's back door when I felt someone grabbed me by the arm. I turned and saw Himeko standing there.

"Nee,, Kuro-chan, are you going straight home by any chance? Why don't I show you around school first?", she asked her hands folded behind her back.

Remembering that today was the only day I have spare time before I start baito, I declined her politely as I had planned to pay a visit to my parents' grave. (A/N : 'Baito' means part-time job)

"I am sorry Onizuka-san,, I have a part-time job to do in an hour and the place is quite far from here. Maybe tomorrow?", I suggested, bending my head to the side a bit, expecting her answer.

I hope that she would buy that excuse.., I thought, praying hard.

"Okayy~ That's okay too, good luck on your part-time job okay?", she said cheerfully.

Feeling relieved, I waved her goodbye and walked out of the classroom. I held onto the straps of my cross-body bag as I walked past the school gates and headed towards the place where my parent's graves are located. Following the rough map hand-drawn by the doctor, or rather Tsubaki-san, I hopped onto the train leading to the location 2 stops away. (A/N: The Tsubaki here is the father and not the twin of Bossun)

What I didn't notice was that there were a few unwanted visitors following me from a distance.

●●●

*A few minutes back at another place*

"Hey, isn't that..?", Bossun pointed while leaning out of the club room's window, noticing Kurosaki Kioku, the quiet transfer student in his class.

"Hm? Who?", Tsubaki, who happens to have some things to discuss with Bossun, leaned out of the window too.

(SFX : GREK!)

The sound of the clubroom's door being slid open made the twin turned their heads.

"Ooh, Himeko..! I thought you wanted to show Kurosaki-san around the school?", Bossun asked, surprised by her presence.

"I did, but she turned down my offer saying that she has a part-time job. Hmm... I know! Why don't we follow her? I wanna know where she works..!", Himeko suggested in an excited tone.

"Well, I am free now. What about you Tsubaki?"

"I am also free but I'd rather not stalk someone I just knew.", Tsubaki glared slightly at the thought with his hands crossed in front of his chest.

"Oh come on..! I know you have a few questions about her too! Well then it's settled, let's go!"

"Yosh! Ok!"

"Eh? W-wait, I am not coming..!"

Not caring about Tsubaki's plea of disagreement, Bossun and Himeko dragged him along with them.

●●●

Yosh, if I didn't get the place wrong, I guess this is the place.

I walked through the gates of the quiet cemetery. Turning a few rounds, I finally found the tomb where my supposed parents are buried. I carefully traced the kanjis carved on the clean and shiny marbled stone.

'Kirishima Family Grave', I mumbled the words, my finger still on the tomb.

A tear fell unnoticed and a second later, I was already on my knees sobbing loudly in front of the grave.